Mech Monday: Week 4 - Whiplash + BUILD CHALLENGE

I do not play the app, or own very many Nexo Knights sets in general, but while at the Lego store I picked up a knighton battle pack for half price. So I picked it up and build a small mech based around the one nexo power. If any of you play the app you can scan it if you wish:

So the mech itself isn’t anything too crazy, but I wanted to try building something black and white:

I made this blank guy a while back and thought he would make a decent pilot:

So I will totally be experimenting with making a build around one nexo power, and I think it would be cool to see what other people come up with. Not just with mechs, but with pretty much anything you all can come up with. So to clarify: the challeng is to make a build based around a nexo power. Also, if you have suggestions for nexo powers I should make something out of, please leave it in the comments. Also, if you do the build challenge, please mention me in your topic to make sure I see you creation. Be sure to leave thoughts for improvements for this one in the comments. See you next week!

24 Likes

This guy is really cool, I love his simplistic feel.

You should also try CHILI CON CARNE for your next mech based around Nexo Powers.

1 Like

The moc is decent and the whip looks cool with the Nexo power
The piolit on the other hand, looks a bit creepy without a face

1 Like

Nothing too special, but not bad. Seems rushed imo.

1 Like

@DannyBoyy Does that come in a set or is it in the blind packs?

I’m not 100% sure, it might be just in the game. If you ave the resources, you could get the printing for such a part and paste it onto a blank shield (which you can rub the printing off of with nail polish remover, probably). I can understand if you wouldn’t want to do it, though.

Yeah, I would rather just use the already printed nexo powers. Maybe it will come out in wave 2 of the blind packs.

Great mech but could use some more color