Xaia V2

Xaia

Xaia

Xaia

Xaia
Xaia V2, with a longer torso, better and more stable chest armor, and a cape. Not much else to say except the sword can be stored on the back.

34 Likes

The pictures are really blurry, but from what I can see I can say that this is really cool, I like the feet design.

1 Like

Yep, pictures fixed.

What I got for uploading pictures from flickr on my phone…

3 Likes

I really like his nice simplistic design.

1 Like

I like the color combination; more azure blue would be nice, but it looks good overall. The only thing I would really change are the feet. Just… no. They are very awkward, blocky, and too large for the figure. I would recommend making them thinner (no wider than a protector foot, methinks) and do your best to smooth it out.

1 Like

Has a pretty consistent color scheme. Also, are those mixel eyes under his mask?

Yeah, I might end up changing the feet

I assume you meant mixel eyes, so yeah!

Yup, that’s what I get for typing on my phone

1 Like

not really. they look as crisp as my camerawork (most of the time)

EDIT: whoops, didn’t read below.

anyways, not bad integration of system and technic.

the feet do look a little unfinished in the front, however,

1 Like

The feet are a bit odd, but I like it.

1 Like

Haven’t seen Mixel eyes blend well with a mask in a long time

Good job

1 Like

I really like the seamless integration of system parts in this MOC, and I love the torso and feet for exactly that reason. She feels a little stubby though.

1 Like

The stubbiness might be caused by the comparatively large head. Thanks!

Yeah, that’s probably the reason. Any chance we can see a how-to of the torso?

Not a full how-to, but a picture without the armor. It’s pretty simple, so I doubt it’ll be too hard to figure out.

1 Like

Wow, that’s pretty amazing! I love the way the armour connects with the torso and sort of makes it appear as though the entire construction is solely system. Really well done on melding the two!

1 Like