04/17/2016 Site Update

I enjoy the new badges, considering they’re all so positive. It also makes me happy to know I’m appreciated. Heh.

3 Likes

I give back, am respected, and appreciated.
It feels good.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t need these badges to know I am awesome man,

pls don’t remove them

1 Like

All I know is getting like, eight badges out of nowhere was fun. Mobile site is glitchy, hitting the likes on a post doesn’t show you who liked it, but the mobile site is always glitchy, like how some topics have the background picture for the site behind all the text, making it difficult to read. Nothing new there.

3 Likes

I love the new badges, it puts into retrospect all the time spent here and what I’ve gotten from it, which in reality is almost nothing, but still, I’m having fun :confused:

1 Like

Hopefully the emoticons.

I don’t know, they just seem less expressive now.

3 Likes

I don’t like how my kindle emojis turn into the site ones…
Like this goat🐐 should be white, smaller, and have golden horns.
Some emojis, which have no site equivalent, such as this Dragon: :dragon_face: and this octopus: :octopus:, remain unchanged, however.
EDIT:
Never mind.
They do get changed.

1 Like

is that a purple dragon?

I can’t see anything, for real, Im so tired

can you guys believe that I discovered just now that there is a tab for emoticons?

3 Likes

Yes. It is a purple Dragon.
@Prpldragon, :dragon_face::dragon:, look.

4 Likes

When BZPower went down, I would have paid a lot of money to keep all of my posts and replies, as well as my comics topics. So this functionality is for those who like nostalgia, I guess.

Your PMs have always technically counted as posts. PMs are essentially private topics that only those involved with them can see. So your post count includes those in PM. I hope that can change in the future, but as of right now the board doesn’t have that functionality to treat them as different things yet.

Your Kindle emojis are specific to your Kindle device. The majority of the users on these boards do not have Kindles, and Kindle has trademarked their emoticons. To solve this, a universal free emoticon system is used on the boards.

We don’t like them. There might be changes to how some of those look pretty soon.

7 Likes

But if this update never happened, I wouldn’t have Tom and Jeff
:upside_down:
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

The new turtles.
I just can’t handle them…

New turtles?
Tries new turtle: :turtle:

7 Likes

No no no no no!
They burn…

1 Like

My old turtle…
I can’t see it anymore…
:snowboarder:
This will take his place.

2 Likes

You should do Bonkle emojis, if that’s possible. Maybe just for the core emojis like laughter, smiling, mad, crying…

2 Likes

@Kahi Well before they didn’t affect the stats and so my post count went up by 700 if I’m making any sense

You’re right, and I would say that this new post count is a more accurate representation of your activity on the boards. It’s including the posts you’re making on and off the public eye, and gives you a better idea of how much time you’re spending on the website as a whole.

3 Likes

I’m happy to know I’m empathetic and respected, albeit not admired.
That feel when you aren’t funny enough to be admired or active enough to be a master…
;-;