2019: The Golden Age of Heroes (RP Topic)

The infection seemed like it was not slowing down. If the he was untreated he might just die that day. The man began to stir before standing up screaming in agony, he grasped his hand screaming that he was on fire.

Adam would spend the rest of this day researching his next target and noting what he found.

Kay heads to his class and sits down to go through his notes for a while.

Hawk continued to track his target looking for the opportune moment.

Pierce reached into his coat, pulling out a phone. He dialed 911, and an ambulence soon arrived to pick the man up.

“Should we get going detective?” Sadie asked pierce, squirming in her cuffs.

1 Like

Pierce nodded, leading Sadie to the police station.

The response crew would take the man to the ER and try to stabilize him.

1 Like

“Who do you think may have done this detective?” Sadie asked, sitting in the back of his car just trying to make conversation.

1 Like

Pierce looked at Sadie through his rear view mirror.

“I’m not sure. This city runs wild with all sorts of strange characters. But if there is one thing In have learned in my detective career, it’s always the person you’d least expect…”

“Yeah though this particular seems like maybe my father. He loved slow torture like it seemed on that woman.” Sadie told him

1 Like

“Perhaps. But i’m not sure. Only further investigation will yield the answers we’re seeking…” Pierce said as he continued driving.

I gues you’re right. And dont worry if this doesn’t work; like aqua said I’m just playing a role here." Sadie told him, knowing normally they wouldn’t arrest some innocent,

1 Like

@Jcton

The EMTs in the ambulance examined the condition of the man as the vehicle sped towards the hospital.
“Sir, are you conscious?” One of the EMTs asked the man as he shined a flashlight into his eyes, seeing if they would dilate.
@Khalsa721

Pierce nodded slowly, as the car rolled up to the police station. Pierce led Sadie into the building, marching up to the desk to process her.

@Diero
Once Pierce and Aqua and the ambulence were gone, Brian would be left alone.
Suddenly, Brian would notice something odd nearby. There was something scrawled in one of the walls, and it definitely had not been there when Brian and everyone else first arrived to the crime scene earlier.

The text on the wall was running, since it seemed to have been written in blood. But it was still legible enough for Brian to make out:

LET’S PLAY A GAME

“Brian you free tonight? I’d like to meet to go over today’s evidence.” Aqua invited him after he returned to the station after all that happened with the crime scene her looking at her notes from tthe scene earlier.

1 Like

“No, sorry. There’s something I saw at the crime scene that I’d like to check out by myself. Do you need a ride home?”
@Khalsa721

1 Like

“No that’s ok.” Aqua got her stuff to leave, planning to secretly follow him as he seemed somewhat disturbed.

1 Like

Brian drives back to the crime scene, unpacks his flute, and walks over to the wall with the message in blood.
“Alright, I’m here! What do you want?”
@Mctoran
@Khalsa721

1 Like

Aqua hid around the corner in a old box she could hide away in if needed, secretly watching though just from the letters she knew it was bad and that she was right before.
@Mctoran

1 Like

The man was in shock, screaming the entire time.

1 Like

@Diero
@Khalsa721
Suddenly, Brian heard a ball bouncing nearby. Slowly, it rolled into view.

@Jcton
“Sir, calm down! Can you tell us what happened?” The EMT asked the man.

Brian held his flute in one hand and pulled his gun out with the other, pointing it at the ball.

1 Like

The ball stood still for just a moment. It looked like one of those balls at a circus, that clowns perform on.