2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

The machine buckles and sways before it slams its underside down

For her lack of hindsight Chrystalist was crushed into the ground, a few agonising moments of bone and tissue regeneration later she stood back up and attempted to leave via the gap in the hind legs of the machine.

She would be able to escape as it blindly searched

“Come out! Don’t be afraid! I won’t hurt you!” Comes the machines voice

Chrystalist replies with a (relatively) swift punch to one of the Skorpions hind legs.

The machine buckles and collapses however it turns its turret with the lasers madly turning

Spotting Pierce lying amongst the rubble Chrystalist makes a beeline towards him, should she come close she hovers over him (protectively shielding him from the Skorpion’s lasers).

A laser hits but does nothing to hurt her… the Skorpion slowly aims its huge cannon and there’s a sudden green flash of light

Instinctively Chrystalist covers her eyes, to avoid being blinded by the green light.

“Run away, I will find you no matter what.”

Chrystalist snorts dismissively before chucking a sizeable chunk of rubble at the Skorpion. She then picks up pierce and finds a (reasonably) safe nook where she can dissipate her armour and leave Pierce.

The rubble is blasted into pebbles as a missile is launched and The Skorpion waits

Oliver is mildly bleeding from the damages
@L.O.S.S-KAL

The Skorpion turned
“Leave.”

“That was my favourite liquor store…” He spits
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“I don’t care. Leave”

“Mine too!” Pierce whined.

“Listen, I’ve had to get up earlier than usual because Megan Carter from Middle School is having a birthday today!” Oliver sighs “I barely speak to her anymore…”

“Then leave. Go to her, my target is the meta-human”

“I was going to get a gift and a beer, apparently she likes wine or something so guess who’s ruined both the above!” Oliver growls

“Go to another store, before you lose a chance to do anything”