2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

“We once used this weird energy, it seemed very angelic but our men found it hard to control, your scorpion mech might be able to use it!” The mayor said
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Can you put it in bullets?”

“We can try!” The mayor smiles

“Send me a ■■■■■■■■ of 10,000 infused rounds of suitable calibre for my auto cannon”

“This better be worth it…” the mayor sighs “We’ll get to it!”

“I’ll get you his carcass”

“Did you have a target?” Raya walked into the room, curious.

“A superhero, bulletproof, super strength and capable of flight” came a voice from the phone (it was on speaker mode)

“They call him specialman…” the mayor says “after this knock off superman toy

“He has immense strength, flies around and is bulletproof, he currently has three hostages, Millicent Sarah Botsleg, Megan Quennibus Carter, Oliver James Buckwater, Charles Dominick Richards and Melanie Elizabeth Brown…”
The mayor shows pictures, Raya would recognise Oliver and Melanie
@Khalsa721

“Well any weakness?” Raya asked “I’m not exactly equipped for that kind of power.”

“Yes, this concentrated energy!” The mayor says, showing her a glowing substance in a jar
@Khalsa721

“That’s five hostages you twit!”

“Ahh well…” the mayor pauses “I was in a rush, specialman has been annoying us for a while!”
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“I’ll make it disappear as soon as I have the bullets”

“Good!” The mayor smiles

“I’ll be happy to help. I’m not afraid to play a little dirty if you’ll be around to help” Raya offered.

“Good then!” The mayor smiles “You two are both dismissed!”
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721

The caller hung up

Waits for something to happen
@Khalsa721
@Omega_Tahu
@Bramsley
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

OOC:You’re allowed to do stuff as well

IC:
Daniel would notice a hero fly up to his window carrying some people, he knocked on the window, asking to stay
@Mctoran