2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

The force would stay constant, pulling harder the further away he was and growing less powerful the closer he came to Akeru and 「Shepherd of Fire」.

Shouya watched them from the ground. “He’ll be fine.” He muttered to himself.

A man frantically ran through the alleyways of Tokyo. It seemed he was trying to run or hide from something.

A being stepped out in front of the man, “greetings!” It said cheerfully, “it seems you may be in need of some merchandise.”

1 Like

The man jumps back. “AH!” He screamed, hands up to defend himself. He took a step back.

“now, now, I’m only here to help,” replied the being casually, “now what would be best for your situation?” He asked pulling out a tape measure from seemingly nowhere, and measuring his behind back, “perhaps a disguise? Or maybe a weapon?”

He stepped away from him. “I-I just need to get out of here.” He responds. “I need to find a place that they won’t look for me.”

The being seemed disappointed, before pulling out a business card, “well if you change your mind…”

The man reached out tentatively, then snatched the card. “Th-thanks.” He said, stepping back, but keeping his eyes on the salesman.

The salesman stepped behind a nearby corner

Qin lurched forward as the CHariot screeched to a halt. A fireball suddenly materialized in his hand, and he hurled it at Ross.

Ross would get hit by the fireball, but it wouldn’t do all too much against his metal skin. Ross then tried to reach forward and pull Qin off of his Chariot.

Thos gave up and sped towards Akeru.

One of the Terracotta horses, alarmed by Ross reaching so close to the chariot, nayed and bucked him with its legs.

Shouya keeps watching, hoping the little guy would be alright, but not in good enough shape to go help at the moment.

The man, Kaito, keeps running down the alleyways, looking over his shoulder every now and then, checking to see if he’s being followed.

Brand was walking through some alleyways as well, trying to find a way to get to a higher place to get a better view of what he planned on watching burn.

Void Eater was exploring several alleyways, when he noticed Brand.

「Shepherd of Fire」 moves in between them and begins pounding away at Thos.

Considering the horse was on the other side of the Chariot, that wasn’t really possible. With that, Ross was able to grab Qin and pull him off the chariot.

Brand turns to face him. A curiosity entered his body-language as he approached him. Brand wondered what he was looking at, and how it would burn.

Thos took the hits and pushed forwards towards Akeru, trying to latch on with his manipulator.

Seeing as the floating skull appeared to already be on fire for some reason, although the color was a purple-blue hue and it is a very deep shade of the both.
“Hello…”
Void Eater looks at Brand,
“Care to meet your nightmares?”