2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

“Nice to meet you.” He says. “I’m Shouya. A human.”

Thos moved his eyestalk up and down, as if nodding. “Your name shall be added to my files.” He replied, basically saying that it was nice to meet Shouya.

“…Okay.” He said. “I’m just gonna…rest here for a bit.” He said. “I need to heal myself now.”

Thos nodded, and moved back into the square, waiting for the menace.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

After barely a couple seconds pass, Ross would be completely unfazed by the fire. He would then grab Qin’s shoulders and pull down, bringing up his metal knee to meet his gut if all goes well.

Bayonne and his men arrive near their containers in Oi container terminal, though after group spies a patrol of other Dockworkers passing by (though their tattoos emerging from the sides of their necks reveal their Yakuza identities) they hug the nearby walls and containers for cover. Bayonne motions for three of the group to advance from the right, and another three to advance from the left; keeping relatively low Bayonne creeps toward the men… however his size gives him away and the Yakuza yell pointing at Bayonne (although failing to notice his men). “Kujira! Kujira!” they cry drawing knives and compact pistols, Bayonne advances though not before taking three shots to chest; a fierce and guttural growl rumbles through Bayonne as he charges the men.

Brand approaches him, curious, reaching out his hand. It looks like it would rather hurt if he touched him.

Void Eater sighs,
“Run…go far away or this yokai will eat you!”

Kaito lets it, the shock of the touch snapping him out of it. Suddenly, he jumped back, and his eyes filled with a new understanding. He looks up at them both, then at VE. “You…aren’t a Yokai.” He said. “You’re both skips. Like me. I think.”

Brand cocks his head to one side.

VE tilts his hovering head,
“What’s a skip?”

His hands spark. “Sorry, I guess you only know the lingo if you were there.” He said. It was obvious he was still scared, though he seemed a lot calmer now. “An SCP. An ‘anomaly.’ Something a certain group of people are gonna wanna keep out of sight of the population.”

“I’m an id, and interdimensional being…not an SCP.”
Void Eater explains.

“No, if you’re outside the normal, they will come after you. Doesn’t matter to them if you’re an ‘id,’ an animal, a human, once they get to you, they don’t treat you like that. You’re not what you were before. You’re an SCP.” He says, eyes going distant. “A…thing, to be kept in a cage and tested on.”

“Then let them suffer in their nightmares…”
Void Eater says, almost sounding hungry at the though,
“I doubt many of them can contain their fears, after seeing so many SCPs or whatever they call them.”

“…I doubt they have fears.” He said. “…I doubt they have emotions.”

“Everything as an innate fear, that they were born with.”

“But those people…those…things,” He says to Void Eater. “They…I swear, they don’t feel anything. They just…torture. They say it’s ‘in the name of science,’ but…it’s torture.”

“So? They torture, all have that capability. Even I do.”

A sharp ding rings throughout the square, an equally sharp(ly dressed) figure steps around to face Thos’ eyestalk, having rapped upon his dome.
“They make Daleks in pink?”