2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

“Not…normal torture.” He explains further. “It’s…I can’t explain it. But I can’t go back there.” He says. “I’ll die before I go back.”

Brand had been watching this conversation play out with great interest, despite not understanding a word of it, his head pinging back and forth like he was watching an off-rhythm game of tennis.

3 Likes

“Correction: purple.” Thos replies.

“I don’t know if colours are different on Skaro, but I’d call that a hot pink. My question still applies though. What era are you from?”

1 Like

“Classified.” Thos replied sharply.

“Oh gosh, Daleks classifying something? What a shock.” Cousin Revile cut themself off, and began rocking on their heels. They stopped, looked back at Thos. “Holdover from the Thal War? All that subterfuge, suspicion, spying… Ooo, alliteration!”

1 Like

Thos aimed his gunstick at Reville.
“Cease.”

After a short rest, Shouya was able to get up and wandered away, going somewhere a bit less out in the open.

The Cousin seems to take in a deep breath, leaning back on their heels. Revile exhales, rocks forward. “Nah.”

1 Like

The salesman walked out of a nearby door, seemingly disinterested in nearby group

Thos charged up his gunstick.
“Cease.” He repeated.

Em inspected the wares of Tokyo, looking for some American snacks.

Shouya wanders into an abandoned building and removes his helmet, sighing. “Man am I glad to be out of there.” He says, tending to his wounds.

The cousin’s head leans forward, the empty sockets of the skull worn on it’s head staring into the Dalek’s eyestalk. “Why?”

“You have no authority to know classified information. Cease seeking classified information, lest you be considered an enemy of the Daleks.”

The Protector and Heiwa No Kishi were fighting on a roof
“Enough of this!” The protector said “You must learn you are too weak to defeat me!”
“Enough you terrorist!” Heiwa growls
“I’m not a terrorist, I’m a protector!” The protector replied, he pushes Heiwa to a wall “Any last words?” He asks

The Doctor steps inside the Tardis, looking down at his hands, bits of yellow fizz off
“Maybe” He whispers “Maybe it’s time” He starts to chuckle “Getting a little old” he looks up at the roof of his Tardis his face changes into one of a much younger man. Suddenly he checks something, the Tardis is crashing! He checks where he is, Japan, 2059, looks like things are about to get Big In Japan!

The Protector looks around, he sees a blue box, out steps a man about ten years older than he is
“Hello!” He smiles “I’m The Doctor and…” He looks at the two people “What’s going on?”
“I’m in the middle of something sir!” The Protector spits

Reeling, shocked, Cousin Revile covers the skull’s mouth with a velvet-gloved hand. “An enemy of the Daleks? Oh no! How ever will I cope with being deemed an enemy of a race that considers every alien lifeform an enemy?”

4 Likes

Thos turned away and moved away.

“welcome doctor,” said the salesman. Appearing from behind the TARDIS console

“Oh hello there!” The doctor smiled, he fiddled with his sonic “hold on… I’m picking up a reading!”