2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

If he tried to read the salesman he’d get nothing, “Sonic? Personally I prefer a laser screwdriver.”

2 Likes

“No…” the doctor paused “It’s not you, it can’t be!”

“sweet unassuming doctor, the world is bigger than you and your master,” replied the being, before picking up the atom accelerator, “I’ll be needing this,” he said, before vanishing

“All blather and no bile? Radiation must’ve killed off the spirit of the species with the Thals. Ah, well. So it goes.” The Cousin looks around, cocks their skull-masked head, and struts off, following something completely inaudible in the first seven physical dimensions.

2 Likes

Shouya, after his wounds were tended to slightly, went to the corner of the room, pulled a book out of a desk there, and opened it, penning some designs inside for something to do.

1 Like

Thos explored the streets of Tokyo, looking for more enemies, allies… or the Doctor.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

The salesman tossed the atom accelerator in it’s hand as it passed the dalek

Shouya looked over his more recent designs.

One was what seemed to be a grappling hook on a tether that would attach to the hip and be able to retract back in, with three blades at the end that could join together and be used as blades that come out between the fingers, or detach from each other and be able to fly separately from each other for short distances, to be used like a whip as well.

Another was a pair of metallic looking boots, surrounded mainly by a bunch of formulas and theoretical ideas. One main title was present at the top of the page: “Forced Magnetism.”

He looked them over, then sighed. “I’m going to need quite the materials…” He thinks aloud. “But where to…‘borrow’ them from…”

Kaito watched the pair of strange creatures in front of him. Then, almost instinctively, he reaches out to try and touch Void Eater. @Jcton

Luckily for Thos the doctor was nowhere to found, he was in a shop buying some clothes, Thos may however notice the TARDIS
@meepinater

Thos saw the TARDIS and screeched angrily. He approached it.

OOC: feel free to exterminate this guy
IC: a man walked up to Thos
“What are you doin’?” The man asked

1 Like

Thos turned towards the man.
“Classified.”

The man hits Thos with a walking stick
“Respect property and leave the blue box alone!”

Thos, without hesitation, fired his gunstick at the man.

Shouya looked over his designs once more, closed the book, stashed it away in the desk again, and stood up, putting his helmet back on. “Well, better start looking then.” He says to himself, stretching a bit.

He would find out that the purple-like flames do not burn him, and are rather warm to the touch.

He would take a step back as his eyes widened, taking in the knowledge and power he just acquired. He looked back at VE. “So…this is what you can do?” He asked cryptically.

A Molotov shattered against Thos as a Group of Cultists started whacking him with wrenches and other tools

V.E. looks at him,
“No… it’s just reaction my kind has when entering your dimension… my real powers are much different.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about.” He says, floating into the air slightly.