2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

“Now now, there’s no need for that” The doctor smiles “now let’s just get inside the TARDIS and I’ll take you back to Skaro, this can be all over”
@meepinater

Thos moved back.
“Negative. You shall do no such thing.” The gunstick began to glow as it charged up.

@Omega_Tahu
Ross’s knee suddenly became magnetized to Qin’s chest, and it would barely budge.

“This planet has life I forbid you from extermination!” The doctor replies

“I am exterminating vermin. That applies to you.” Thos insisted.

Unfortunately this would do nothing to slow down Ross’ knee, and the resulting impact would be devastating to Qin’s terra-cotta armor. Ross would then attempt to straighten his leg, unfazed by Qin’s gut being magnetized to his leg. Qin’s weight was likely nothing in comparison to Ross’, as one was a terra cotta mummy and the other is a heavy mechanical being. Nonetheless, his system would kick in and Rose would soon become non-magnetic. Ross would then attempt to kick Qin.

The doctor scans Thos before trying to leave in the TARDIS

Thos quickly enters the TARDIS, before it could take off.
He fires at the Doctor.

The kick landed, and Qin’s chest armor cracked a bit. He staggered back, then threw a hook at Ross’ face.

Ross raises an arm to fend off the hook, and attempts to grab the arm that swung the hook once he managed to stop it.

The Cousin turns into a dark alleyway, stops and crouches down to pet a cat. Some light bounces off the skull, illuminating the left antler and catching in the eye socket. Revile turns, looking into the shadows, the velvet glove still resting between the cat’s ears.

The salesman reappeared back on the TARDIS, “trouble already? That was fast. Even for you…” It remarked to the doctor

the prokar flies up, though it would find that when the small dot, it expanded into an explosion. The small dot, was a compressed explosion, that explodes whenever an solid hits it.

This battle sure is going to be fun…I wonder what else you plan to do with my powers?

Kioshi goes nearer to the tall black/purple plasma-like sphere, that was Void Eaters gateway to his pocket dimension. He gets closer, nearly yards away from and wonders if he should/could touch it.

The creature, hit and hurt by the explosion, keeps going, leaping up at and biting at the prokar, his body slowly regenerating.

Shouya goes outside and looks around for any stuff he could use for his designs…

…then he sees the giant purple orb in the direction of the bay.
“…Well then.” He says. “That’s, uh…something. I guess.” He says, going towards it. No doubt it would have drawn a crowd.

1 Like

Kioshi turns back and sees Shouya,
“Not something you’d see every day is it?”

the prokar calculating decides to create another condensed explosion, so it could have time to do something bigger, though in the process his foot was bit off.

Yor beast is strong, I’ll give you that.
VE probes Kaito’s mind, mainly to find reason for his actions.

Shouya freezes. Shoot, I’ve been seen. He thinks, his face not conveying the emotion, as he had the Project: Novus suit on. “Uh, yeah…” He said.

682 made another lunge for the prokar.

He’d see that it was mostly reactionary. VE had created this place, that seemed to him like a place for torment, not unlike the Foundation, and was acting to protect himself.

1 Like

VE makes his illusions disappear. He appears in front of Kaito, floating about eye-level.
“I believe you misinterpreted my intents… I merely wanted to see what you had accomplished by touching my head, and your floating made me suspect that you copied my powers…such is life I suppose.”

Kioshi smiles,
“want to touch it?”

Kaito jumped back a bit. “Uh…y-yeah. I did.” He said, losing focus for a second, his illusions disappearing as well. “I just, sorta…reached out. I didn’t even realize I’d done it until after I touched you. That’s…that’s why the Foundation took me. Said I was ‘dangerous to be kept loose.’”

“Eh…not so much.” Shouya answered.

@Jcton

1 Like

IC: “1. One of the most dangerous species is attacking, 2. I want everyone and everything evacuated immediately and 3. Have you got a mirror? The clothes shop only had ones that show your clothes and 4. I want fruit!” The doctor said

OOC: can you give him a pear?

1 Like

“what about a mirror?” Said the being as it tosses him a pear

1 Like