2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

“Uh…” Shouya said, looking around for a place for himself to hide, which he determines to be behind a thing of tall grass in the flowery meadow, which he dives to get behind.

“So, how many times, have you seen blobs of flesh attacking giant lizards and a floating skull, and a person hovering?”

“About once, including this.” He answers. “I thought Japan was only like this in those western movies.” He pauses for a second. “So, uh…where’d you get your powers?” He asks.

“From -000-001-210-121-100-, why?”
Kioshi asks.

“Numbers, okay.” He said, before answering the question. “I, uh…‘borrowed’ it from some gaijin who thought his locks were good enough to keep me out.”

“Fun. I guess he isn’t too happy with you.”

OOC: -000-001-210-121-100- = Death

“Don’t know, he’s all the way down in Kyoto right now, if not back west.” He responds smugly.

“Good for you then.”
Kioshi says smiling in the shadows.

The salesman looked to Amaterasu, “what is a deity doing here?”

She turned to him, somewhat confused he could determine her divine form. She cocked her head to the side.

“surprised is seem through your guise? Well takes one to…” He vanished reappearing right next to her, “…know one” he wispered in her ear

She jumps back and growls, stowing the blade on her back as the rosaries start spinning faster.

The being grinned, phasing in a circle around her rapidly, “is the puppy confused?” It teased

Two lines of ink appear in the air, and suddenly Amaterasu runs at the Salesman, faster than she should be able to, and shoots all six flaming beads at him at high speeds as well. Within a few seconds, time would return to normal.

Caught off guard they tear through him, yet instead of blood a shadowy vapor emitted from the wound, yet the phasing continued, speeding up

A circle of fire appeared around Amaterasu, as the beads returned and she shot one at him almost as soon as he reappeared every few appearances.

He took care to be gone before they hit, but barely, before appearing above her mid kick towards her head

The fire would explode out, along with a furious voice, likely blowing the Salesman away a ways.
#“ENOUGH!”
The goddess shouted, clear as a cloudless sky. Out of the flames materialized her true form, the shield floating above her right arm, the blade floating by her right hip, and the beads circling around her back in a sun-like circle, the points facing outwards. “I had hoped not to disturb my people with this form, and do my duties in secrecy, but you leave me no choice, demon.” She spoke authoritatively.

“demon? How rude.” It said, having been blown back, though landing on his feet

“Well you could see my divinity in wolven form, and are obviously no angel.” She tells him, drawing her blade. “And as such, you shall die a demon’s death!” She says, rushing at him, blade ready to slash.