2059: Big in Japan (Signups)

this is why I unleash a sentient pile of sugar and a manifestation of decay

I really HATE samurai

1 Like

Hey, we’ve already got two Who things in here. And mine is infinitely more absurd than yours. Well, it’s not legally Who… mostly.

Also, it’s longer than a thousand-years at this point, and it’s spelt Gallifrey. Reeee.

2 Likes

I take issue with this

Unless you can explain scientifically how it can cut through anything, I’m going to be treating it as a normal heated sword

Yeah I’ll change it

It’s a lightsaber in everything but name. Probably.

Now it’s a lightsabre in everything including name

for the purposes of ease I will believe that it is a blade of superheated plasma contained within a magnetic field. (that’s how plasma usually works in sci fi)

I mean, now that it’s literally a lightsaber, that is the case. Only the thing is - lightsabers are super hard to wield without the force, and impossible to construct without the force, if we’re interpreting it as identical to a regular lightsaber.

he didn’t build it you can see as I’ve changed the post[quote=“TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, post:57, topic:48953”]
Has a lightsabre (granted it’s harder to wield and is takes longer to cut through things, it was also a gift from an ancient man)
[/quote]

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
Are you seriously gonna add a Doctor?
Because I was kinda hoping to do that.

Please tell me you’re joking

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not.

Just don’t be surprised or take it too bad when I focus my bio weapons on the IMMORTAL

2 Likes

?
What?

from my limited knowledge, time lords have a habit of NOT DYING WHEN SHOT

2 Likes

They’re rather good at avoiding being shot.

1 Like

Oh.
Yeah.
They do.

I just don’t like having to deal with someone who I don’t know if dismembering will work.

1 Like

Let’s be real; this is an internet RP. No one dies really. I’m pretty certain everyone in this might as well be functionally immortal anyway. I’m now slightly regretting my decision to go Faction instead of House Infantry.

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna limit the regeneration powers, just for the sake of not having an overpowered character.