2059: Big in Japan (Signups)

wait you guys don’t make characters just to brutally murder them in a visceral display?

Regeneration isn’t something meant to be used in combat anyway really. Most Time Lords have several hundred years between regenerations, the Doctor’s actually an aberration. Admittedly, the most action most Time Lords see is dusty corridors, but still.

1 Like

Hmm, yeah.
I might have a “cooldown” just in case.

seriously though you guys don’t just butcher your characters?

1 Like

What do you mean?

I mean, after regeneration, Time Lords are usually pretty out of it for a good while. The effects are countered by things like Zero Rooms, but there’s literally no way that a Time Lord could regenerate more than once in the span of a day or so without suffering massive mental issues.

1 Like

I make a habit of killing or maiming characters I make usually in a gory spectacle.

1 Like

Um.
No.
I’ve never done that

@TichePotato
Which would make for some good character arcing.

Huh… guess it’s my power move then

1 Like

I don’t make characters for the purpose of either destroying everything I meet or massacring them. I make them because I think that I’ll enjoy playing them.

I tolerate combat in these sorts of RPs, but it’s never been my main focus. On the long-deleted forums I started out on, we might have a single fight every other week, and it would end very quickly. We also used a system where the GM decided what hit and what didn’t, so there wasn’t any one-up-manship autododging/hitting, like there often is here.

One time on the LMBs, I made the mistake of joining an ongoing RP with characters who weren’t gods. They were dead within about five posts.

2 Likes

Oh it started like that. I just get so many concepts.

That reminds me of this:

To be honest he dies and regenerates from Grace’s surgery not from the bullet but I still wanted to point out this stupid scene

1 Like

He’d entered into a healing coma. If it weren’t for Grace, he would’ve been fine.

Read the blurred text

I did. I was adding extra info.

1 Like

And since everyone else also known as meepinater is creating doctor who characters I will!

Name: Hinata Takahashi
Alias: The Cyberleader
Alliance:villain
Generation: Newbies
Powers/abilities: Steel armor, highly intelligent, cyborg, arm canon
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Once Hinata was a rich robotics developer but he discovered the ultimate upgrade, he now believes the whole of the world must be upgraded, he has lost all emotion, you must either be upgraded or deleted

If @meepinater’s going to be a dalek I’m going to be a cyberman!
‘Uhh what about how well Cybermen did against daleks in Doomsday!’
But what happened before that
‘Army of ghosts?’
Yeah and how cool were cybermen in that!
‘True, true’

1 Like

Yay
Another whovian!

2 Likes

WHY!?

1 Like

why not

because it has awful ramifications for the universe.