2059: The Dark Reflection

A chain shot out of the shadows, ensnaring Sadie and snaking around her body. Gamemark then made the chains constrict, forcing the air out of Sadie as he yanked her body towards him.
“Hello. Missed me?” He hissed.
@Khalsa721

“Look I understand you killed your Sadie but I’m not her. Just let me go and I won’t stop you if you don’t stop me.” She struggled, somehow unable to escape.

Elias stepped out of the shadows.
“Hello, sister.” He smiled grimly.

“I told you, i’m not here to kill you. I just wanted to get your attention.” Gamemark said, shattering the chains around Sadie.
“And now that you’re here, it is time for us to have a talk.” He said, standing beside Elias.
@Khalsa721

IC: Kyro knocks again
@Mctoran

OOC

HI SISTEERS

Well ok. What about?" She asked, curious what they wanted.

1 Like

@Khalsa721
“As I have said before, you have been brought here for a greater pupose.” Gamemark explained to Sadie.

“Your purpose, is to serve him.” Gamemark said, as his shadow grew, taking on a different shape and gaining a face.
The shadow turned to Sadie.

'Hello, Sadie…" the Shadow King hissed to Sadie, smiling.
“Your powers, they come from The Shadow King.” Gamemark
explained.
And because of that, you are indebted to serve me” said The Shadow King.

“You may not know it, Sadie, but you are among the most powerful shadow walkers in the multiverse. Because of that, you are very valuable in helping the shadow king.” Gamemark said.
“And your task, is to free The Shadow King.”

@Jcton
There was the rattling and banging of equipment nearby.
Then suddenly, a blast of Xalnergy shot out of the darkness, towards the celestials

“I suppose I could help out but just don’t get in the way of my fun. I rather enjoy all the new victims.” She told him,

@Khalsa721
“Oh, do not worry. There will be plenty of bodies for you to leave along the way.” Gamemark said, grinning.
“Now what do you say? Let’s go have some fun!” He exclaimed, cackling maniacally.

@meepinater
Watch over these two.” The Shadow King said to Elias as he disappeared.

“Will do.” Elias replied.

"Didn’t you murder you’re me? Sadie joked, happy to join him in a killing spree.

“Yes, but…I am willing to join forces with you, just for a good time.” Gamemark sneered, travelling through the shadows as he killed a random person.
“You know, I think I’m gonna like you.” Gamemark said.
@Khalsa721

Well you’d definitely be my first crush." Sadie jokingly flirted

Gamemark’s chains dropped to the ground.
“Nice offer and all, but I have not come for Romance. There is a mission to complete.” He said serious as he stalked the streets.
“We now must find the others.”

“I’m joking. I find girls more fun anyway; especially the unwilling ones.” She followed him, laughing.

Elias paused. Something inside of him, the tiny scrap of good left in him, urged him to see the real Sadie.
He twitched, and tried to dismiss the feeling. But with ever step he took, the urge grew stronger until he snapped.
“I need to go somewhere.” He muttered, stepping into a shadow and disappearing.

He appeared outside of Mark and Sadie’s house, hidden in a shadow. He watched the door silently.

Gamemark’s eyes narrowed as he watched Elias leave.
“Anyways, let’s go. We have much work to do.” He beckoned.

@Khalsa721
When Mary wasn’t looking, Jack flicked a cheerio at her head. He snickered slightly.

Starmaster used his powers and creates a wall to block the blast. As the blast of Xalnergy hit, it would cause an explosion, throwing the two Celestials back…

Kyro knocked again
@Mctoran

Elias stepped out of the shadows, now visible if Mark and Sadie looked out the window.
@Khalsa721