2059: The Dark Reflection

“You could be of much more use to us than just burning our soldiers. Think about all that we could accomplish with our combined resources.”

“What could you possibly offer?” Asks Curiass

“Resources, information.”

Tempest looks at Mark,
“Whatever it is…it is not of the Celestials…something is off. I think we should find out what is going on.”

Richard nodded.
“Let’s go!” He hastily said to the others as he started running towards the ring.
@Jcton
@Diero
@Toa_Radrix
@meepinater

“Request formally declined.” States Doctor “Leave now or be cremated.”

Young Kyro followed, along with the Harligans students and staff

Tempest stops Richard,
“Unless you are running towards a spaceship, then you need to stop. The Slip Ring is in space, and I don’t think running will get us up there.”

Xano remarks,
“I bet I can makes something given some of my leftover technology. It wouldn’t be dimension breaking, but I think I can make a one-time wormhole to the space station. I’ve been studying what information I’ve been able to get from Tempest and Llillaa, so I have a rough idea of what to do, though while a supply of my Ignotium Energy was destroyed, it was not erased, my synthesizer should have way more and can produce more…I can whip something to get us up there.”

“How long will it take?” Asked Richard.
“I can also lend a help hand too.” He added.

Caesar follows, dreading what he might find when they get there.

Xano thinks loudly,
“Well considering my lab has essentially blown up with about the force of a nuke, that means most my resources are gone, except what’s in my bunker, which primarily ignotium energy, so…I wouldn’t have the help of any machines… but if I make something small I shouldn’t need too many tools.”

“Well I have plenty of resources and technology of my own, so I could lend some to you.” Said Richard.

Xano nods,
“Then I guess we’ll just need to bring the Ignotium Energy there, it shouldn’t be to far, just look for the massive sinkhole in the city, the bunker is then buried under dust and possibly concrete.”

Richard nodded.
“Alright. We’ll extract the Ignotium energy and then meet you back at the mansion.”

Xano nods,
“Anyone who wants to help with that is welcome.”

“I’d be willing to help. Also, I didn’t quite catch your name mr…?”
@Jcton

Richard headed off to the mansion.

Mark, meanwhile, stayed behind with the others.

1 Like

“I’m Xano Miro, nice to meet you. Though we should be heading to the laboratory.”

Tempest leads the way to the destroyed laboratory. Llillaa and Resonate follow him.

“So what did you say destroyed your lab?” Mark asked Xano.
@Jcton

Xano chuckles,
“I made a superweapon… not for fun I swear. We had an enemy, that was a sub-species of a Celestial, which had traces of Xalnergy…and I decided to create a chain reaction with a similar consequence to a nuke. It burned away basically everything, until it was unstable and burned up only leaving ash. I’m going to call that technology an ash bomb, seeing as it converts all matter with any form of energy into ash, though there are shields against it, so it’s not the ultimate weapon. I was just lucky that I didn’t blow up a city square or even half of it! If my laboratory wasn’t so deep underground it would have been to dangerous and could have ripped apart this city! To be honest it was more powerful than what I calculated…so oopsies?”