2059: The Dark Reflection

“You don’t want to know.” Grace said.
“Look, if we’re going to be friends, you have to promise me not to turn to evil. Please.” Grace urged the two boys.

The head continued to rotate as he searched for the origin of the noise. “Come out, wherever you are,” He snickered, right as his limbs began to elongate.

IC:
After about half an hour she finally turns up!
“Hello…” Oliver smiles
“Oh, hi!” Claire smiles “Wait, I recognise you, you’re the comissioner right?”
“Yes!” Oliver smirks
“Oh, you know I am the fire chief right?” Claire asks
“Wait… this isn’t a political alliance is it?” Oliver asks
“Do political alliances do this?” Claire asks, she kisses Oliver passionately, at first he resists, then he lets it happen
OOC: HAHA! Now I’m being evil and ruining the RPG with poorly written romances/s

IC:

“Evil?” Kyro asks “I won’t do that! But I want to know what I become…”
@meepinater

“DARK LORD!” The mastermind says “Kyro is turning good!”
“You are weak!” The dark lord spits, choking the mastermind “I cloned The Gamemaster and you were my result?” The Mastermind’s body is nothing but ash “Pelican, send Dark Oliver to my dear friend the shadow king!”
@Mctoran

I’m already here” a voice said, as monty would see his shadow take a different shape.
The shape of Gamemark.
The shadow then became three-dimensional, and Gamemark stepped out of the wall. “At your service…” he said with a bow.

“Promise. Please. What happened a few years ago… can’t happen again.”

“The pleasure is mine,” Monty replied, removing his hat and taking a bow.

“WHAT HAPPENED!” Kyro yells, it shows the evil he will become
@meepinater

“Now, Monty, I have come with a…proposition…” Gamemark hissed as he began to pace around, his boots making distinct thuds on the ground.

Grace shrunk back, frightened.
“P-promise you will stay g-good. P-please… what I will tell you c-could turn you in t-the wrong direction.”

Suddenly evil Oliver would fall from the sky next to Gamemark

“A proposition for me? Or a proposition for the pack?”

Elias stepped out from behind Gamemark, watching Monty silently.
@Traykar

“Salutations, denzian of this reality.”

“Both…” Gamemark answered.
“You see, we are in the midst of a great cosmic turmoil. Do you really believe that you and the pack wound up here merely by coincidance? You are here for a purpose. And that is to join me, and all the others who have been brought to this universe.”

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
And…him too I guess…" Gamemark added, looking down at Oliver briefly before turning back to Monty.

“What?” Evil Oliver asks “Listen, by goverment orders I will have to take you two away!”
@Mctoran

“Our purpose in this dimension is to locate and assess the individual known as (blank), I don’t suppose that this alliance will assist me in determining their location , and evaluating their worth.”

“I could give you that information, if you so desire…” Gamemark started.

“It is nothing that our cabal is incapable of finding ourselves. What can you offer us that we can not just take ourselves. Besides, I am not the Douglas Pawfoot you should be talking to, The General should be around here somewhere.”

“I am a member of the elite police, we know all and we see all!” Oliver says

“Can you see with your head screwed on backwards?” Monty asked.