2059: The Invasion

Adam smiles underneath his helmet,
“Maybe, but I might not be a Celestial, I would need to check with Ruremaa first.”
He activates his field, which would send a virus to the machinery in range. Except of course the Tempest Suit.

1 Like

Toxin snarls and bursts into gas. The Plague doctors with guns fire their weapons, only to find them dis-functioning. The rest of them charge at Tempest, swinging their various weapons.

Ash eventually entered Mark’s bedroom, and began rifling through the different drawers.

Meanwhile, Doug saw a second kitchen and entered, efore opening the fridge to see what was in there.

Tempest unlatches his plaeg cannon and starts to charge the cannon.
1/2

Two of the plague doctors swing large maces at Tempest, one on each side of him.
Toxin swirls above the three, waiting.

The maces would hit with a loud clang, against the denser metal and would probably be dented.
Tempest chuckles,
“You though a mace was going to do something?”
The weapon was about done charging.
2/2

The plague doctors swung again, undeterred.

Tempest chuckles, his armor was a titanium alloy 12 times denser than what you would find from the similar alloy on Earth. He unleashed the Plaeg Cannon Beta, and launches the giant plasma blast down the hallway, roughly aimed for the cultist. The heat itself from the blast was enough to get the Kuru suit to over heat, and the exhaust ports were exhaling hot air crazily.

Isabel smiles at Connor
@meepinater

The majority of the plague doctors were incapacitated, and the few that were still able to move yelled and ran away.
Toxin sighed and swarmed around Tempest, obstructing his view. “I guess I’ll have to do this myself.”

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
Connor smiles back at her, before taking a chance and winking.

Tempest smiles,
“You’re gas… your lucky the plasma didn’t hit you, wouldn’t want to set your gaseous state on fire.”
If Toxin was close enough a lightning bolt would strike at him.

Toxin dodged the lightning and tried to enter the suit through a ventilation system. The ventilation system, hopefully, was not advanced enough to keep out the foreign gas of which Toxin was made of.

The Kuru suit was celestial technology and a space suit to boot. The exhaust ports that were opened were only the coolant systems, which is not connected to the respiratory system.

Toxin growled in frustration as he reformed. He struck out with a punch.

“A friend gave me this.”
Tempest says, receiving the punch, which caused a bit of dented metal.

Isabel’s communicator suddenly vibrated

She winks back, and leaves outside to answer the call
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Do you love her?” Millie asks
@meepinater

“It’s ‘Exorcist’, am I interrupting anything X?”

“Kinda, yeah…” Isabel sighs (as marine-x)

“Do I care? No.” Toxin retorted, kicking at Tempest.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“I… I don’t know.” Connor replied.