2059: The Invasion

The black knight searched through New Evo looking for a particular bar/speakeasy: The dive bar

Connor raised his hands.
“Whoa, okay, okay. That’s enough.” He stood up.
“Look, I should probably get back to my dad’s place.”

“You’re right, BILL!” Millie yells, a waiter comes over and they give the money (plus a tip)
“Alright, let’s go to the car!” Millie smirks

Connor shook his head.
“I need some time to think, I think I’ll walk. My place isn’t too far from here.”

“Okay then…” Millie pauses “Did I make things awkward?”
@meepinater

“Yeah. Real awkward.” Connor replies, although he smiled slightly.
“It’s not really your fault. We’re an awkward bunch.” He turned to Isabel.
“I’ll text you later?”

“Yeah…” Isabel smirks
“You should meet Andrea sometimes, we’re a bit like sisters!” Rebecca chuckles
@meepinater

“More of you? Joy.” Connor joked. He turned and walked towards his house, calling over his shoulder, “See you guys! Thanks again!”

“Bye!” The girls smile
@meepinater

“I told you Mistika, you need to get a girlfriend!” Naromiki chuckles
“I don’t know…” Mistika sighs

Connor smiles to himself as he walks. As soon as he’s out of sight, he begins to web towards his home.

“Let’s go!” Rebecca smiles “Izzy, Mills!”
“I’ll give you a lift…” Millie sighs
“Team Super sleep over!” Rebecca smiles
“No…” Millie growls

Ten minutes later, in Millie’s apartment
“Alright, we are going to have the best next few days ever, let’s start with the best sleepover” Millie yells

Connor flopped down on his bed. He looked up to see Impulse.
"Hi, Connor."

Doug continued to look through the fridge, looking to see if there was anything he felt like eating in there.

At the same time, The Escaped Carnival Freak began to dig through Mark’s clothes, looking for stuff that didn’t scream escaped carnival freak.

Murzahk spinned his drill toward Hydron. He quickly jumped away, letting the drill make a hole into the ceiling. Light came from the,distrurbing Murzahk’s eyes, which were adjusted to the dark. Hydron took the opportunity and jumped through it. When Murzahk saw clearly again, he was out in the street.

@L.O.S.S-KAL @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @Jcton The walls in the labyrinth that contained the remainiing heroes and villains came away, setting them free and releasing them into the room where everyone else was fighting in the mansion.

@Toa_Radrix However, Hydron was stil in his maze. He would soon encounter someone else in there: Konstrictor.

@Khalsa721 @meepinater several plague doctors came towards Sadie and Elias as they tried to attack them.

Meanwhile, Mark began fighting Pllague Knight

@L.O.S.S-KAL Charbydis injected himself with a syringe, a Crystaline shell forming over his suit. He then leaped into the air towards Paradigm, chucking plasma grenades at his face.

@Traykar Ashley would find a denim jacket.

@Omega_Tahu Magnus flew over to where Einhver was. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

The outer casing of the grenades partially melted due to the void shielding leading to much less controlled explosions the contaminant retorted by spraying a blast of molecular acid towards Charybdis

“Well this is mine now,” She asserted, as she continued to dig through the drawers.

It is now necessary for me to use the rather hackneyed phrase “meanwhile, back at the ranch.” The word “hackneyed” here means “used by so, so many writers that by the time Lemony Snicket uses it, it is a tiresome cliché.” “Meanwhile, back at the ranch” is a phrase used to link what is going on in one part of the story to what is going on in another part of the story, and it has nothing to do with cows or with horses or with any people who work in rural areas where ranches are, or even with ranch dressing, which is creamy and put on salads. Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch, Doug pulled out a plastic container with Mark written on it. Shutting the fridge, and popping the container open, he pulled out a sandwich and took a bite out of it.

“It won’t hurt…” Konstrictor held an electric device, and quickly shot it on Hydron. He was able to dodge it. “Now what are you here for? One of them, huh?”
“I’m not here for them, but for this planet!” She snapped. Hydron was confused “Then why are you attacking me?!” He dodged another blast “None of your concerns for now.” She said

“Scans indicate that the building has numerous lifeforms in it!” Chirped the AI.

“It should be a simple matter of leveling the building,” Malfector Replied, before stepping towards the heros’ mansion.

A couple of Marks came out