2059: The Invasion

The Xir’algath said nothing, slowly beginninng to stomp towards Eric.

A few Xir’algath ships blasted at Eihnver with their mounted plasma cannons.

Eric didn’t move, waiting for a response.

Einhver dodged out of the way of the first few, before pulling out a shield and sword. She held the shield out in front of her, and the plasma bolts would hit the shield and be absorbed into it.

The Xir’algath would feel an odd sensation pass through him, as when his axe met the id’s weapon, it felt like the its own weapon was made of a rubber-like material.

A wormhole opens above earth, and the Celestial shuttle leaves the slip ring station, which is hovering over earth. The shuttle falls down towards earth and lands in the city, where the invasion is happening.

Bruce groaned. “Why can’t these things die?”
Katrina formed two large cannons on her arms and fired, along with the star construct.
Bruce fired his own 4-pronged construct.
Elias ran over to Mark and Sadie.
“Should I go with her?” He asked Mark.

Mark-2 eventually found Mark-0
“Who are you?” Mark-2 asked when he saw Mark-0
“I am superiority, I am ultimate, I am Mark!” Mark-0 said, he ran towards the two Marks
@Mctoran

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
Mark nodded. “Yes. Keep her safe.”

The Xir’algath staggered back from the repeated attacks by Bruce and Katrina.

@Jcton
The Xir’algath watched his hand as it began to feel wobbly from whatever the id had done to him.

Several Xir’algath charged towards the 10 celestial masters.

@Omega_Tahu
Frustrated, the Xir’algath ship resorted to attempted to impale Eihnver with its mounted front blades,

The Xir’algath slashed at Eric with its sword-hand.

@Holi
Plague Knight turned to The Salesman. “Salesman, there is a mission that Parvus must carry out.” he said.

Einhver moved out of the way of the ship and aimed to hit it on the side with her sword. If successful energy from the absorbed plasma blasts would be released back into the ship from the sword.

Eric reached back and touched the Mysterious Tower, disappearing.

The energy was released back into the ship, but it simply flowed over its armor and dissapated.

“It seems that the Ship’s armor is resistant to your attacks…” Magnus observed.

The Xir’algath looked around bewilderedly, before grunting and moving on to cause chaos elsewhere.

Einhver leaves the ship behind, and continues to fly upwards towards the flagships.

Eric reappears with a heatstone rifle, and fires a charged heatstone at the Xir’algath. If it hit the stone would erupt into a small explosion of heat upon impact.

“MARK!” Mark-0 yelled at Mark-2
“I’m not Mark!” Mark-2 replies “I thought I was the real Mark but I learnt that there was many more of me…”
“Then you shall die!” Mark-0 spat
“So be it!” Mark-2 smirked, getting out a laser sword he’d carved from the Thanatos Neptune scraps

Elias nodded and turned to Sadie.
“Come on.”
@Khalsa721

The Xir’algath staggered back, but was seemingly otherwise unharmed by the effects of the heatstone.

Sadie followed him, hoping nothing bad happened to anyone during this.

1 Like

The Mark-0 and Mark-3 fought violently in the tunnels, Mark-3 had to turn into The Destroyer for any chance, when he did, he started whacking Mark-0 but he didn’t bleed, he suited up into futuristic armour, grew to a large size and fought Mark-3, due to Mark-0 having brains and brawn, he was eventually able to win, Mark-0 smashed the tunnel, having it collapse on Mark-3, luckily he managed to crawl out, his clothes were dusty and damaged, he was an absolute mess and looked like a drunk
“SADIE, RICHARD, OTHER MARKS!” Mark-3 yells, he was bleeding, scarred an injured, he used his chunk of Thanatos Neptune as a walking stick
“Where do you think you’re going?” Mark-2 asked
“Sadie is-” Mark-3 starts
“She doesn’t care anymore, you aren’t the real Mark!” Mark-2 spits “But you can be better than him, the invasion is a new chance, a new salvation!”
“No…” Mark-3 sighs
“What do you mean… no?” Mark-2 asks
“No you’re wrong: The ball we met, the time we proposed… Sadie, don’t you remember anything?” Mark-3 asks
“SADIE IS GONE, SHE NO LONGER CARES!” Mark-2 yells
“She’s not gone, she’s here” Mark-3 points to Mark-3’s heart, smiling “You don’t have to be the bad guy here!”
“You lie!” Mark-2 spits
“No… The people who you’ve joined are like The Gamemaster, he lied, he tortured and he used our parents to blackmail us” Mark-3 sighs “We are better than him, we are Mark McNeil!”
“WE ARE MARK MCNEIL!” Mark-2 smiles “For Sadie?”
“For Sadie!” Mark-3 smiles

Eric fired another heatstone with the same effects at the Xir’algath.

@Mctoran Caesar goes outside and tries blasting the aliens in the immediate vicinity of the mansion, if any.

The Xir’algath returned the favor by sending blasts of their own to Caesar with their laser guns.

@Omega_Tahu
The Xir’algath formed a spiked shield from its forearm that blacked the heatstone, and then bashed the shield towards Eric’s face.

Caesar dodges the blasts and then turns invisible. He then starts running at super-speed between the aliens nearest to the entrance to the mansion, punching and kicking random targets.

The Xir’algath were knocked out of the way by Caesar’s super-speed, but would not be physically harmed.

An Exo-Toa appeared and blocked the Xir’algath’s attack with its claw, then fired its electro rocket into the Xir’algath’s exposed face.