2059: The Invasion

The Mysterious continues to stand tall, completely unaffected by the Invasion.

Einhver continues to fly towards a Xir’algath flagship

Carlie exits the evil mansion to see the aliens. She swears under her breath and walks towards the nearest one.

A Xir’algath turned to Carlie, grunting as he activated his weapon.

The Xir’algath flew out of the way as Caesar blasted past them.

Ricky looked at Molly and she opened the door, in came a man in a smartly dressed
“Miss Warren!” He spoke in an annoyed tone
@Mctoran

Carlie ran forward and activated her Stand, sending out a flurry of powerful punches once she got into range.

“You better have a solution for this invasion!” Christine responded as kevin entered.

@Omega_Tahu
The Xir’algath took the punches, but didn’t seem that much affected, barely losing its ground.

Carlie continued to have 「Danger Line」 punch it, unleashing devastating power with ever lightning fast punch.

“Yet again, the CIA don’t have any answers, surprising as you’ve been gone a while, unregistered breaks are not admirable for someone of your ranking calibur” Kevin pauses “Anyway, general alfreds has proved the aliens are almost indestructible, and I don’t want to do this with heroes l…” he looks at Christine “or villains, we won’t have Black Hood, White Hood, Kyro or Savager in this!”

Eric touches the Tower and disappears.

Moments later a short black and blue figure would appear in the office, standing around 3 and a half feet tall. Some sort of alien rifle strapped on his back. “Hello there, I’m, uh, Eric.” He forces out after a moment.

Christine held a hand up. “We cannot control the heroes’ actions. They will fight off the aliens if they want to. However, I think we should send for Commander Andrew Scarr to assemble military forces.” she suggested.

Christine suddenly turned around, and several CIA agents aimed their guns at the strange man in the room. “Who the hell are you?”

Carlie’s punches would be enough to penetrate through the Xir’algath.

Eric’s hand shifted behind his back, ready to press a button if things don’t go well. “I’m here to help, because if this place gets destroyed that means I’m going to have to find a new place to move and I don’t really want to do that. It was enough of a hassle to move here in the first place.”

「Danger Line」 would send the individual pieces flying with several more punches, and then move on to the next alien.

Christine reluctantly signaled for the agents to lower their weapons. “…talk. What is your plan?”

“I’m not the one who is supposed to be defending the city, that’s your job. I’m just here to help.”

“And what can you do that will be of ‘help’?”

“Not much without material. But I’m more interested in your plans.”

Christine sighed. “Well, we are going to mobilise out military against the invaders, in an army led by our strongest commander.”

“How effective will your weapons be?”

“We don’t really know.” a CIA agent responded. “We think our artillery will be effective enough, but we don’t know the exact biology of these creatures.

“What’s the destructive power of your weapons? Ah, I’ll just get the Tower to send me an estimate.” He pulls out a tablet and pushes some buttons then frowns. “That’s pretty disappointing…”

Several agents sighed, Christine beginning to lose her patience. “Well, do you have any suggestions?”

“The Bearau have been investigating the aliens and I hope the CIA are too…” Kevin pauses
@Mctoran
@Omega_Tahu