2059: The Invasion

Beetle continued slowly, her arms hanging limply by their sides.

Connor growls and sends a powerful punch at Kyro’s head.

Grace dodges the blast. “Argh. More baddies. We gotta hurry!”
@Mctoran

Katrina and Bruce dodge the blast, before returning with their own unibeams.

Isabel limped with Grace
@meepinater

“Or what?” Jake taunts “You’ll have a crazy attack?”
@Mctoran

Connor charged at Kyro, leaping into a kick

Ooc: can you stop disregarding and ignoring all the attacks? It’s annoying.

1 Like

OOC: what does IOC mean?

IC:
Kyro falls to the ground, his other attacks had injured him and now he was nearly done, he was bleeding all over
“Go on!” Kyro chuckles “Finish me”
@meepinater

OOC In other contexts

1 Like

The sound of heavy footsteps could be heard throughout the street, OFT made his approach towards the quickly expanding pandemonium of the invasion. Though as opposed to his typical costume he instead was wearing a spherical suit of power armour, with a large cannon mounted at the top; his face was obscured behind a layer of heavily laminated ballistic plastic, though his shrouded face seemed leaner somehow… one might say rejuvenated. In his right hand he clasped a long and ornate golden stave ending in a blade of turquoise light. As residual Xir’Galath (those who remained toward the rear of the conflict) began to approach he took the scythe in both hands and beckoned them to approach.

An image of the Kronos suit, for size reference it stands about 8ft tall.

But a man walked up to OFT, the Inspector!
“Hey gramps, get out of the way!” He tries to push OFT over “Let the real men handle it, you need to get back to your retirement home football!”
@Bramsley

OFT turns the blade away from the man and swats him across the head with the blunt end.

The Inspector falls to the ground
@Bramsley

OFT picks up the (presumably) unconscious man and heads towards a “Quieter” part of the city. When the Inspector comes to he discovers himself suspended from the ceiling and OFT staring intently at him, his features seemingly sharper and more defined than usual.

The Inspector insults OFT
“Lemme go old man!”
“Hey Football!”
“Get back to the retitrement home!”
And other such insults, he attempts to turn to his bird form but to no use
@Bramsley

OFT smacks the Inspector across the face “I am incredibly busy at the moment, so in the interest of saving time I will question you… You will reply quickly and respectfully answer. I will advise that you don’t irritate me more than you already have, do you understand!?” his voice dripping with menace.

“I don’t care grandpa!” The Inspector spits, not at all registering what he had said “I heard about you from The Grimdark and The Nightmare, course I’m the Dark Lord’s least favourite since I’m ‘incompetent’ like he used to work for you!” He then pauses and insults OFT some more "Dumbledore… Gandalf… Wizard… Grandfather Time… “Why do they call you Old Father Time? They should call you Ancient Father Time! Ironic that your league is called ‘Organised Villainy’ when The Dark Lord always one ups you!”
He insults OFT some more
@Bramsley

Two transparent spheres appear beside the Inspector’s head, OFT (who would at least be sweating under the strain) is regarding the man with nothing more than an icy gaze “Perhaps I’m not emphasising myself enough” he says, voice devoid of humanity. The orbs slowly move upward toward the inspectors legs “What are the Dark Lord’s intentions with this invasion, answer quickly… otherwise I’ll turn your legs to dust.” @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“Well he wants to…” The Inspector starts, OFT would probably realise almost instantly that The Inspector wasn’t at all trusted by The Dark Lord due to his tattlish and weak behaviour
@Bramsley

You stopped…continue!” he growls, the orbs move uncomfortably closer to the inspectors legs “If you can’t answer that at least tell me why you’re here!

“The Dark Lord sent me to the Sahara due to my expertise, he took my stuff and said he wanted me to survive, it toughened me up, not like an old man like you would know!” The inspector spits “You’re so old, you make my nan look young!” He chuckles again “The league should retire, they can’t take on the Cult Of The Dark Lord!”
The inspector mocks oft for being old
@Bramsley

Without so much as a blink the orbs slide over the Inspector’s legs. Waves of burning pain wash over the inspector as his legs wither and crumble, falling to the floor. OFT looms over the now legless inspector and grins “Do I have your attention now?

“Whatever old man!” He turns into his bird mode but realises he has no wings, the wingless bird continues to mock Old Father Time for his age and not beating The Dark Lord
@Bramsley