2059: The Invasion

Connor shrugged Millie and Isabel off. He frowned and charged Necropulse.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Mctoran

He would find the streets flooded with thick plumes of foul tinted fog

OOC: who has a gas filtration system I do wonder

@meepinater
Necrospulse swung his tentacled arm at Connor.

Plague Knight released a massive blast of crimson energy at Berserker, who in turn absorbed the energy into his warhammer-axe. The runes on the weapon glowed a bright red, and Berserker directed the energies back at Plague Knight. Plague Knight was struck by the blast, and sent to the ground, transforming out of his Berserker form. Berserker, also weakened, transformed back into Mark.
"Give up. It’s over. "Mark said as he pointed his sword at Plague Knight’s throat.
“Oh no…it has only just begun.” Plague Knight said as a portal opened nearby.
He shoved Mark away, and marched to the portal. “wait! Where are you going?!” Trevor demanded.
“I have a greater purpose to serve now. You are no longer of use to me.” Plague Knight said, stepping through the portal which then abruptly closed.
“Let’s get out of here!” Simon said as he and Trevor fled from the heroes.

Connor dodged and kicked at Necropulse.

Necrospulse shot webbing at Connor. “You’re weak withou your symbiote!”

Meanwhile, justin looked around him as the environment began to glitch. “What’s happening?” Mark said.

“It seems that the Xir’algath’s presence is causing some kind of Multiversal warping. Beings and objects from other universes are being transported here.” Richard observed, as a portal opened nearby. A younger version of Justin fell out, and scrambled away.
“Was that me?!” Justin bewhilderedly said as he saw his younger self.

a large rift in the sky opened, the Xir’algath Mothership appeared overhead in front of the armada. “nahn Xir’algath.” (we are the Xir’algath) a voice boomed from the sky. “'iinana numahid altariq litashkil mustaqbal 'afdal lishaebina , wayajib 'an yakun lak , nahn ‘abna’ al’ard , alfiel alnabil almutamathil fi taslimih lana. ‘iidha takabadat eana’ alqital , satueani min mawt mulim wafuri. aistaslam bisalam , wasawf taeish tawilaan bma yakfi liashhid tadmir al’ardi. 'iimaa wsy , kunt maqdirat lilmawt.” (We are making way to shape a better future for our race. And you, people of Earth, shall have the noble deed of surrendering it to us. If you bother fighting back, you shall suffer a painful and instant death. Give up peacefully, and you will live long enough to witness Earth’s destruction. Either way, you are destined to die.)

“That doesn’t sound too good.” Mark commented.

Small, black objects that resembled spikes rained down from the ships and towards the ground. Swarms of black nanobots crawled out, and scampered everywhere in the city, annihilating and consuming everything in their path.

The Mothership then loomed directly above the heroes.

“I’m stronger than you!” He growled, dodging.

@meepinater
Necrospulse formed long wavy tendrils from his fingers, and was about to attack when something suddenly happened. His skin began bubbling and convulsing, and Necrospulse screamed as the symbiote violenty rejected him.
Necros became separated from the symbiote, and he fell to the ground, melting into a puddle of goo.

Connor blinked.
“Okay…”
Impulse slithered up back and latched onto Connor.
Connor grinned and turned to Daniel.
“Where were we?”
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

It was at that point where the particle reached the necessary velocity, and the Panel the creature was tied to popped up to meet it. The particle slammed into the Creature, the reaction atomizing her bellow the microscopic level. There was a giant flash that could be seen all across the globe.

Then the world ended.

"I may lose, but the Earth will not lose. Someday, you will be defeated!"with that he jumped with his blades at him, which were immediately blocked by Meckalim’s axe. A big fight began. Every minute made the fight more intense. Konstrictor saw it, and rushed to help. Meckalim saw an opportunity in that, so he threw his axe at Konstrictor. Hydron couldn’t just stay in a place. He jumped in front of it, and he was struck by the axe in the body. Little electric sparks went through him, and said his last words “I did lose myself. But one is not enough.” With that he stood in place, defected.

Konstrictor looked at the scene. One is not enough she thought.
“Hey there, robo arm. Come kill me too!” She waved at him. Meckalim brought his axe up from Hydron’s body and slowly advanced. “If that’s what you wish…” He commanded a horde of Arglak, which looked strangely different from all others, to come around him. “I call them the Elite Arglak, and they might destroy you, a bit.” He laughed at that, and the Arglak revealed a couple of giant bat-like wings at their back. They growled, and their eyes turned bright red, filled with energy." One after the other they shot their laser vision toward Konstrictor. She started her jet pack, wizzing out of the way, also shooting at the Elite Arglak. They followed her through the sky. Konstrictor shot wildly at them, but they didn’t seem to get damaged. She quickly thought of a plan, and flew away, not sure if it would work. She made it at maximum speed, followed by the Arglak, which were holding up with her. As she flew, she saw the sharp top of a large building which was still standing up. She flew higher and higher, until she let herself fall, right at the top’s building. The Arglak did the same, but they only realized the trick at the end of their life. They all fell at the antenna of the building, which went through their bodies, which were stacked together soon. Konstrictor made it a little too left, so that she wasn’t harmed in any way. She looked some more at the dead Arglak, and turned back. In a second she was back in front of Meckalim. “I got rid of them.” She stated.

@Mctoran

OOC: I think there’s a disconnect somewhere

1 Like

OOC: that happened before, But I Could post it Only now

Did you even get permission for such a thing?

“I was going to kill you!” Daniel smiles “Matt has slipped away in the chaos!”
@meepinater

Unluckily his attack only slightly scratched an infinite empire ship throughout the entire world, it was pretty impressive due to them being made from extremely strong materials, everything else was fine
@Traykar

@Monopoly
@meepinater
@Runa
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Diero
@Toa_Radrix
@Khalsa721
@Omega_Tahu
@Traykar
@Bramsley
@Holi
@jayzor17
@MaxinePrimal

(OOC: At Michael’s request I am temporarily taking over Bruce for this scene.)

IC:
Suddenly, a beam came down from the Mothership, and a large, dark figure appeared on the ground. It was Taghiat Quasia, the leader of the Xir’algath. He surveyed the battlefield, watching the various different fights.
Suddenly, Taghiat saw Justin standing by solitarilly.
“Oh, you’re much more of a Taghiat.” Justin commented. “I take it that Plague Knight and his team failed. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, They accomplished their mission.” Taghiat sneered.
“You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with me.” Justin said, acting brave but actually quite terrified to be in front of the Xir’algath leader.
“You still don’t get it, do you?” Taghiat grunted. “Do you believe I am doing this just to mindlessly wipe out billions of lives for no reason? This vast Multiverse, it needs a strong, Iron-willed leader that will do what they can to control the chaos. And I am that person.”
“I think you will find our will…” Justin said as he activated his Ankh and Amulet.
“Equal to yours!”
“Our?” Taghiat said in confusion.

In Taghiat’s confusion, from above him came a half-broken building, which was pushed by Bruce using his thrusters for maximum impact as it hit Taghiat with incredible force. “Peace of cake, Richard.” he said, almost baffled to think that Taghiat would go down so easily. As he let the building standing on him, flying around it with his thrusters, giving it a look to see if it was that easy.
“Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!” Richard said, barreling through the battlefield in his mech. Suddenly, Taghiat burst out from under the ruins, sending debris everywhere.

Bruce shielded his face with his left forearm as Taghiat bursted out of the ruins. The debris going everywhere came also in his direction. He activated his plasma cannons on both of his hands and started firing at the debris, but it appeared it was so much sent towards him that it started to overwhelm him and send him back while he flew away a few meters as he continued to blast at them.
Taghiat called several Algrak minions and Infinite Empire Knights to his aid, and sent them towards Bruce.
As Bruce took care of the debris which was overwhelming him, he would continue to fly as his hands would form into his Automatic Repulsor Cannons and fired at the Algrak minions while the Micro-missiles would come flying straight towards the Infinite Empire Knights.

Most of the aliens were destroyed in the blast, but it bought Taghiat the time he needed. Justin phased himself, letting the flying debris harmlessly pass through him. Mark, Meanwhile, charged towards Taghiat with his sword. He swung at him, but Taghiat blocked the blade with his arm, which had formed into a sword. Taghiat then proceeded to punch Mark a good distance away.
Given that Taghiat was distracted with the other two, it would give Bruce enough time to come from behind a few short distances away as he charged his arc reactor and from his back the Repulsor Lighting Refocuser emerged and fired towards Taghiat six distinct concentrated unibeam blasts as he approaches and the ground beneath Taghiat and around him would explode causing fire to spread and furthermore destruction. Tagiat was hit with nearly all of the blast’s force, and his body became malformed. But he almost immediately reformed himself, and slung a large mace shaped from his hand at Bruce.

Bruce flies under to avoid the attack as he forms with his left hand a nano-blade and slashes at the lagte mace as he would turn quickly, creating a momentum and slash with the back of the nano-blade at Tagiat’s neck.

The nano-blade cracked against Taghiat’s neck, as he hardened himself to an extremely high density. Spikes formed from his body as Taghiat punched at Bruce with a spiked fist.
He would be surprised to see that the nano-blade did basically nothing to Taghiat, not expecting a counter attack he takes the spiked fist to the face as it send him back, hitting the ground with a heavy thud. As he stands up on his feet, thinking what his next plan of attack will be, for Taghiat proved to be a strong foe.
Taghiat’s menacing form loomed high above Bruce. “Ready to give up yet?” He snarled.
While Taghiat stood taller than Bruce, his menacing form did not frighten him. “Not until you’re dead!” he said, from his upper shoulders came the micro-missiles and they were fired towards Taghiat straight aiming for him, as they would hit causing explosions around his body. Bruce would extend his thrusters from his back as he fired them full capacity, charging for Taghiat with a body shot with his combined formed mallet legs into one which on hit made him backflip landing on the ground as his feet then turned into foot clamps, gripping on the ground tightly as his hands would turn into Power Mallets and with the elbow thrusters he would simultaneously bash them into Taghiat while using his back thrusters for maximum impact.
Taghiat jerked back as his face was bashed by Bruce. Suddenly, he raised his fist in the air, and Xalnergy began flowing from it. A purple aura formed around a large Xir’algath ship. Suddenly, the ship broke apart, and Taghiat directed its pieces towards Bruce.

Bruce would look up, noticing the pieces of a large Xir’algath ship coming towards him and fast. He boosted out of there, creating a noticeable distance between him and Taghiat as he dodged some of the ship pieces but the biggest one would hit him with a thunk, as his back body would lay forcefully on the chunk of the ship. “Oh, shiiiii-” he would say before he could finish his sentence as he was caught off from the impact hitting him on the ground as the large chunk piece of the ship would sink in.
Meanwhile, Justin conjured a large sandstorm, sending it towards Taghiat.

Taghiat dodged the sand, and punched Justin square in the chest. Justin was sent flying back, and he landed with a thud. Justin then noticed that his Ankh was cracked as he sat up.
Suddenly, justin started to become unstable as the Ankh glowed. His body shriveled and dried up, and mummy bandages wrapped around his body. The mummy released a dry croak, as he dove at Taghiat.

Taghiat smacked the mummy away, and he swiftly landed on his feet. The mummy shot bandages out at Taghiat, attempting to envelop him.
Taghiat tugged at the bandages, and slung the mummy off him. Richard came next, charging at Taghiat like a mad bull in his mech. Taghiat directed Xalnergy at the mech, and Richard suddenly froze in place. Taghiat closed his fist, and the mech shattered, its pieces flying everywhere. Richard, now exposed, cowered before Taghiat. Taghiat smashed Richard’s shoulder, knocking him. Out. He then prepared to finish Richard off…
Bruce would eventually free himself by using his lasers, cutting through the metal slowly as he jets out of that place. Before Taghiat could finish Richard, as he flies he fires two clams around both of his fists to close them with force as they wrapped around his fists. He lands on the ground with another ground pound as he stands up, the height differences couldn’t be easily told as he stood on higher ground looking almost equal to Taghiat’s eyes as he breathes the air out and he speaks. “Throw one of your ships on me again and I swear to God, I’m really going to lose it.” he speaks, with a bit of frustration leaving his tone.

“Bruce…” Taghiat snarled, turning to him.

Bruce would blink behind his helmet, how did Taghiat know his name? he was confused and shocked at the same time. He takes a few moments before he responds. “… you know me?” he asked.
“I know all things. I have observed everything in The Multiverse. One could even say that i’m ‘cursed’ with knowledge…” Taghiat responded.

Bruce shakes his head, a small “Huh” would leave his throat. “If there is one thing in this Multiverse that is a curse to me, which also gave me visions of this invasion, it is you.” And with that the micro-missiles would form on his back and would fire towards Taghiat, on the impact they would explode causing fire around him as he doesn’t hesitate and extends his thrusters and flies towards Taghiat forming his legs into one big mallet which would strike at his chest, causing him then to do a backflip and land on his feet which would form into clams and grip the ground firmly. As the Power Mallets would form on both of his hands and would thrust a right one at Taghiat’s face using the elbow thruster and left one at his chest, moving his back a little the thrusters would push him again towards Taghiat with the power mallets to bash into him with double the force and triple the impact.
Taghiat took the hits, before grabbing Bruce by the helmet and crushing it. Bruce’s shocked look would reveal itself as the helmet was broken into pieces, the nanotech would create a new one as it wrapped around his face raising his forearms up to prepare himself for Taghiat’s next attack.
Taghiat threw a mean punch at Bruce’s face.
As he raises his forearms to block it, Taghiat’s mean punch would intercept with his face, the impact was great, probably the most strongest punch Bruce took to the face as it sends him flying away while also leaving a chipped off helmet to the left side, landing on his face as he kneels up and shakes his head, he felt a bit dizzy. “This guy packs a punch…” he mutters, as he looks at Taghiat slowly.

Taghiat charged at Bruce, prepared to send another blow.

Bruce flies with his hand and foot repulsors towards Taghiat as he charged, he pulls a move and turns his body to the side as his left leg would clamp on Taghiat’s left hand pinning it on the ground firmly with his foot clam. He would twist his body and his left hand would from into a Mace Mallet and with the momentum he gained while boosting the impact with his elbow thrusters, he would give Taghiat a mean and powerful punch of his own towards Taghiat’s face, with great impact and force behind it, for a human, he could punch very well.

Taghiat took the hits, with only one sliver of his substance breaking off. He felt the scratch, and chuckled as he reformed and regenerated. “All that for one piece of flesh…” He said, grinning as he stomped towards Bruce and grabbed his arm.

The stomp would make Bruce fly backwards landing on the ground on his back as he rose on his feet only to be grabbed by him. From his chest the arc reactor would burn and would fire a powerful unibeam at Taghiat’s chest.

Taghiat took the blow, seemingly unaffected as he hardened himself, deflecting the blast back at Bruce.

Bruce forms from his wrist an energy shield which would block the unibeam but made him stagger back a few steps as he reconfigures his composer. Flying towards Taghiat forming a nano-blade as then the Repulsor Lighting Refocuser would form on his back shoot again six concentrated light unibeams at Taghiat while he approached and slash at his head.

Taghiat formed a shield from his substance, blocking and absorbing the blast before breaking Bruce’s armor from the shoulders up with the sheer force of his blow. He caught Bruce’s arm mid-swing, and broke off the nano blade like it was a twig. he then formed his arm into a blade, and impaled Bruce in the stomach. Bruce’s look would change into a desperate one letting a yell of pain as the blade impaled him in the stomach, looking up into Taghiat’s eyes as he tried to walk back while blood would come out of his mouth, breathing heavily the air.
“You have my respect, Bruce. When I’m done, barely any life in the multiverse will still be alive. But I hope they remember you.” Taghiat said, grinning.
He looked at him, he was thinking is this it?Is this the end? as he continued to breathe heavily.
Mark suddenly charged from behind with his sword, shouting a warcry.

Taghiat whipped around and met Mark’s sword with his bladed hand, creating sparks. He then undercut Mark and punched him in the chest, sending him to his knees. “Pathetic.” Taghiat spat. “Your actions today have not altered nor deterred my plans. All of your sacrifices, all of your pain…” He said, motioning to the fallen bodies of the other heroes. “-it was for nothing.”

Bruce would slowly take out the blade protruding his stomach, as he throws it off to the side. He uses whatever remained of his armor on his right forearm and spray the ice liquid on his wound, preventing him to bleed out as he sat there, while he didn’t know what to do. He thought he was prepared to face the threat he had a vision one which was Taghiat but he clearly was not prepared.

“I am done wasting my time here…” Taghiat said, turning away from the fallen warriors.
“Release the catalyst.” He commanded.

A large bomb/missile was dropped from the mothership, and began to fall. Mark could only watch helplessly as the bomb fell to Earth.Then, there was a bright flash of light as the bomb struck the ground, and all of time and space was shattered and splintered…

OOC: There appears to be a disconnect somewhere. The Earth has already been destroyed.

OOC: That has been retconned

OOC: On what grounds?

Closed at the request of author.