2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

Name: Oliver James Buckwater
Alias: Commissioner Buckwater
Alignment: the law
Affiliation(s): NEPD, COHPD, NMPD, FBI, CIA
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: He’s in charge of the force
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Not much has happened since the last rp so not much to say really

Accepted.

Name: Oliver James Buckwater
Alias: Executioner Buckwater
Alignment: the dictator law
Affiliation(s): evil versions of: NEPD, COHPD, NMPD, FBI, CIA
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: He’s in charge of the secret police force
Appearance:

(In a darker uniform)

Personality/Bio:
This version of Oliver is his evil twin, he’s from another dimension where he’s a government executioner who orders his backwards officers to take people from their homes to be executed, he’s against heroes and wants them killed, he’s very sadistic and loves the taste of blood, often eating his victims

Accepted. Join anytime.

Oke so here for Reflection:

Name: Hydras
Appereance:

Generation: Old-timers
Powers: Heating power, ten times more powerful that the original’s.
Bio:
Hydras is the dark form of Hydron. He can heat his armor ten times more than the original Hydron can, so much that behind cracks in his armor orange light is radiating. He looks almost exactly as Hydron, but he is black, and looking extremely damaged. His armor is chipped all over. He is treacherous and evil, and likes to kill without a particular reason.

Accepted. Join anytime.

Name: Donatello

Alias: The First Dark Lord

Alignment: whatever the plot wants him to be

Affiliation(s): Life, the universe and everything

Generation: Too old

Powers/abilities: Unknown

Appearance:

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/724/125/large/jared-dennis-week-creature-character-sketches-angel-of-death-4-copy.jpg?1431570094

Personality/Bio:
A fallen Angel knight from long ago, rest decided by mctoran

@Mctoran: I tried to keep as much as I could the same whilst making Utopia more powerful

1 Like

Oohs! This looks pretty awesome! I’ll see what I can do with him…

Edited for Double Post- Prentice1215

And yes, you had Michelangelo and Raphael so I did Leonardo and Donatello

TMNT or artists? L

I never made a Michelangelo. But…

1 Like

Well I guess it was Michael’s character and I extended his name because I think it sounds cooler and more angellic
@Mctoran

Name: ?
Alias: Novae, (Formally Starmaster and Shockmaster)
Species: Synbi-Celestial, an artificial species that is created when two Celestials are fused into one.
Alliance: The Celerion Government
Generation: N/A
Powers:

Nova Burst

Within a range of 20 feet; Novae causes a fiery explosion of pure weapon-grade primordial energy that would blind anyone looking directly at it, and reaches high enough temperatures to vaporize most metals in milliseconds. It causes in a range of 40 feet, tremors in the ground that would shatter concrete.

Nova-form

Within a range of 40 meters; Novae can create any shape/form out of the white energy. This means Novae can also create forms of propulsion from the primordial energy. This also means that Novae can create a weapons forms that would act the like the weapon they take form after.

Bio:
Novae was created from fusion that fused Starmaster and Shockmaster into one being. There is so far no known way to undo what was caused.

Appearance

A larger Celestial bound in silver and gun-steel grey armor with hints of yellow in a tribal-like fashion. Novae is a combination of both Shockmaster and Starmaster’s appearances.

1 Like

Name: Connor
Alias: Maurader
Species: Human/Klyntar Symbiote
Alliance: None
Powers: shoots webs, spider sense, and standard Klyntar Symbiote powers
Bio: The shadow copy of Connor and Impulse.

@Jcton
@meepinater
Accepted. Join anytime.

1 Like

@Jcton
Name: Nase Maakaa

Alias: Voidmaster

Alignment: Darkness

Affiliation: The Shadow King

Generation: between Newbies and Old-Timers

Powers/abilities: due to hailing from a different universe, Voidmaster’s biology and physiology is slightly…different from other Celestials. Instead of his shell housing Primordial energy, his kind’s bodies contain Xalnergy.Voidmaster can conjure and blast Xalnergy from his hands, and can fly. Additionally, he has access to short-range teleportation, and the Xalnergy’s reality-warping properties allow Voidmaster to sometimes briefly alter his body and structure. For example, he can phase himself by using Xalnergy to accelerate the speed of his molecules. However, such moves as these will leave Voidmaster more tired, so he only does this rarely.

Appearance:

(Except Voidmaster does not wear clothes. His body only consists of a metal shell.)

Personality/Bio:
In the universe from which Voidmaster originated, the Exiebicuus had created the Celestial species in a slightly different way. Instead of breathing life into the robotic shells with the Life-giving Primordial Energy, they instead utilized the reality-warping, often unstable and unpredictable Xalnergy. This was intended, as the Exiebicuus hoped to create a destructive race of war machines.
This race was called “The Corrivalial”.
At first, things had gone smoothly. The Corrivalial carried out their given orders diligently, and defended the Exiebicuus and exterminated whatever being they were ordered to.
However, due to the unstable nature of the Xalnergy they had been brought to life with, The Corrivalial’s minds and programming began deteriorating, mutating into individually-minded beings, each with separate personalities and dark ambitions of their own.
Seeing the flaws in their creators’ laws and dictation over them, The Corrivalial chose to suddenly rebel against the Exiebicuus, wiping out the entire race effortlessly.
Next, The Corrivalial took to unprovokedly exterminating other civilizations, viewing any other race or being besides themselves to be “inferior.”
Soon, every other race besides the Corrivalial had been wiped completely from their universe.
Now without anyone to oppose them, the Corrivalial quickly grew bored, and took to fighting amongst themselves for superiority. Their race has splintered into about 23 opposing factions and alliances, and this figure constantly fluctuates as factions are exterminated or new ones are created.
The Corrivalial still remain locked in this unorganized, destructive civil war amongst themselves within this bleak, empty Universe.

Voidmaster is one of these Corrivalial, who had long grown tired of the unceasing battle. He wanted to come into his own, and singlehandedly conquer a race himself, maybe even an entire universe. That was when The Shadow King appeared to Voidmaster. He promised that if he could help free him, then in return he would grant Voidnaster the required resources to conquer all the other Corrivalial.
Voidmaster took his offer, and almost instantly found himself transported to the Prime Dinension.

1 Like

#The id

The id are a mysterious species that have appeared sparsely throughout the multiverse. Numbering a total of 1400 id in the entirety of the multiverse, seeing them is like seeing a myth become reality, because it is so rare. They are wanderers visiting the many universes on a whim to explore it, some stay for a while building relationships with those they meet and others, while others only stay for a few moments to change a life and not get attached to it. However, their reasons for visiting are personal and up to each id.

The id do not function as a group, instead they are all nomads, this means some ids are enemies of the other. They do not have a home universe or home realm, so when they “die” in a universe they are functionally banished and can never enter that realm ever again.

Known id
2 Likes

Name: Isabella Syd
Alias: Izzy, Isabel, Mrs Williams (it’s a joke her friends say that she deep down rather enjoys it)
Alignment: Her boyfriend is a superhero so she sometimes feels very inclined to often help him
Affiliation(s): Majestic League 2 (honorary member)
Generation: Newbies
Powers/abilities: She got an A* in English?
Appearance:

I made this on a sprite maker

Personality/Bio:
Isabel has grown up a pretty miserable life, all her exes were scumbags and her father beat her, her great uncle went mad trying to kill her until Spider-Man saved her life and killed her great uncle once and for all! But then he killed her, luckily The Dark Lord revived her to track down and help kill her recently revived great uncle in case things went haywire, his plan was a success and her great uncle Kyro was killed once and for all, she now lives with her boyfriend and sometimes hangs out at the cheap coffee shop with her friends

Name: Rebecca Silverstone
Alias: Things I can’t say, teenage girl
Alignment: She has a crush on some of the Plague Doctors and follows them around
Affiliation(s): Cult Of The Plague Doctors
Generation: Newbies
Powers/abilities: Not really any
Appearance:

I made this on a sprite maker

Personality/Bio:
Rebecca is a little eccentric so it’s a wonder why she became friends with Andrea, she’s known Millie since they were five though and they always hang out,
First RP line:

Why are they all blank?

My mouse was glitching, I accidentally replied before I’d finished typing

Accepted. Join anytime.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika