2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“I used to be a hero like you, 'till I settled down for a family” Ted sighed “It’s unfortunate that Black Hood escaped but you seem like a man who blames himself for things that are simply out of his control”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Katrina indeed had a pulse, although it was weak.
She had started to bleed in several places, including her legs and arms, as well as her head.

“She’s very beautiful isn’t she…” Ted whispered to Bruce
@MichaelTheLightBringer
@meepinater

Project: Novus picked up Katrina. “I know where we can take her to patch her up.” She said, running towards Runa’s building.

Runa had finished a design for Project: Boreas, which seemed to be a cannon similar to Project: Judgement, but slightly weaker due to less room to work, that goes over her arm instead of replacing it, and was more akin to a hyperpower freeze ray than a laser, though the beam it fires also has some qualities of intensely high pressure water.

Katrina didn’t move, her breathing quiet and shallow.
@Runa

“Black Hood is my fault.” Bruce said.

“Good you have a pulse.” Bruce said.

“She is dying and you are telling me she is beautiful? Please.” Bruce said sighing.

Bruce followed her. “Unless you have some high tech to heal her up fast, I’ll be taking her back to my base for I have the right things to do so.” Bruce politely said. (@Runa)

1 Like

GrimBlade watched the three run off towards Runa’s building.
“Yet another friend…” He turned to Karson’s body.
“Glad you’ve been disposed of-Ack!” Karson suddenly stood up and grabbed GrimBlade’s throat.
“I’m quite the actor, wouldn’t you say?” He growled. “Say nothing of this, and maybe you’ll live.”
He slammed GrimBlade down into the ground, before stalking off and flying away, where nobody could see or find him.
Katrina stayed silent, her pulse staying steady, but her wounds numerous and many of them still bleeding.

“Don’t worry, we do. Runa told me so.” She tells him, taking off into the air for an easier travel.

Runa started on creating the shell for Project: Boreas, along with the way to control it.

The man wandered around a bit more, looking for a more interesting person to mess with than normal civilians.

Bruce nods his head in agreement he fires up a grappling hook and follows her.

The man might see Karson/Havoc streak off towards the ground.

Katrina still had no response.
@Runa

She flew into Runa’s window, which still had yet to be fixed. “Where’s the thingie?” She asks.

Runa stands up and sees the highly injured Katrina in Novus’ arms. “This way.” He says, leading them over to Project: Miracle. “Hurry.”

1 Like

Bruce entered into Runa’s window my parkcouring inside.

Runa pays him no mind, taking Katrina from Project: Novus and placing her in the chamber, closing the door, as the green liquid starts to fill the chamber and Runa goes to the control panel.

Bruce stood there as he waited for her to get healed up, arms crossed he takes his mask off and hood, a worried look and his face was.

“As Blackbeard was mine, but we cannot ponder past mistakes, or we will only regret the future” Ted sighed[quote=“MichaelTheLightBringer, post:4416, topic:48331”]
“She is dying and you are telling me she is beautiful? Please.” Bruce said sighing.
[/quote]
“Your right, we must act quickly” Ted replied

Runa turned on the machine, and Katrina’s wounds would heal quite a bit faster than usual. “Should only take a bit.” He tells them.

“Thank you.” Bruce said with a sciencier tone.

Katrina floated in the liquid, her eyes still closed.

“I hope she wakes” Ted whispered to himself

In response to Ted’s words, Katrina’s eyes snap open. They glowed yellow, as did her tattoos.
She looked around, from Ted to Runa to Bruce to Project: Novus. Her face betrayed her fear and pain, unsure what was going on.