2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Yes…unfortunately he did…” he said as he looked down the floor. “I should have killed him when I had the chance but…he got away.” he said in disappointment.

“Its fine. We can get GrimBlade to help us, too.”

“Yeah, I’ll think about that.” he said crossing his arms.

Savager began to charge at the pariah, but stopped when he was suddenly knocked backwards by a shot to the chest. In a moment of rage, Savager threw a punch at Yakiv. However, he instead struck a support beam, and rubble suddenly came crashing down on top of Savager. He did not rise back up this time.

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Richard approached a lab door. After some quick hacking, he was able to gain access and unlock it. Stepping inside, Richard saw the old, mutated corpse of the Plague Doctor laying on an examination table.
“You stand watch while I collect the sample.” Richard said to the others as he prepared his tools.

At Black Hood’s place, the Scourge of the Earth himself was sitting on a medical table, he let the machines work on him as they patched the wounds he received.

He grunted in pain as the machines did the work on him. “Well done, Bruce,” he says to himself.

Nexus stood nearby looking at the window seeing the anarchy caused by their actions.
“So what now?” Nexus asked, turning his attention to him.

“What now?” he repeated the question, he chuckles slowly. “We are in the EndGame now,” he answers.

“So this is the final phase, I see.” Nexus said.

“Indeed it is, however, I’ve been injured, so I can’t get outside. So I am counting on you this time.” Black Hood said as he couched some blood out.

“What do you want me to do?” Nexus asked walking towards Black Hood slowly.

“The plan stays the same, you take Spider-Man out and keep the City in anarchy,” he answered.
“However, if you do have the privilege to find Bruce, don’t kill him, he is mine and mine alone.”

Nexus checked medical schematics, Black Hood was doing fine for the moment.
“What about his Girlfriend?” he asked.

Black Hood scoffed. “Oh, I don’t care about that wretched wreck, so you have the green to go.”

“Green to go for what?” Nexus asked not sure what he meant.

“To kill her.” Black Hood slowly said, moving his finger on his throat in a slicing throat manner.

“Your vitals are stable, for now.” Nexus informs. “But me alone taking on the City, it wouldn’t be easy.”

“You don’t need to take on the City, just make sure they fear you enough,” he said. “Fear is a powerful weapon if you control fear you control the people of this City, my friend.” Black Hood adds.

“Alright, I’ll do your job.” Nexus agreed. “Just don’t sit this one out.”

Black Hood chuckles. “Oh don’t worry, my demon friend, while you do my dirty work I’ll be planning.”

“Planning what?” Nexus asked.

“The end of this City alongside Bruce, that is the plan, now any more questions?” Black Hood asked.

“No.” Nexus informs.

“Good, now I’ll need to upgrade my suit, Katrina’s frequency was the downfall of my defeat, I will remedy that.” Black Hood said as the machines were then working on his suit since is suit was attached to him he started to growl in pain as Nexus watched with horror and agony in his eyes how it basically tortured Black Hood having the suit on…

“Target status unknown presumed dead. Making sure.”
The pariah fired a single bolt into the rubble pile before leaving

Millie rung Jordan
“Pierce would be annoyed with you!” She said “Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for peaceful solutions, but when you go ahead and beat up Mule and Yakiv without even trying to stop Black Hood, it makes me wonder about sides! We called Yakiv in for a reason and if no one else is going to, then I’m going to take action against Black Hood”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Jake watched as the Pariah fought Scavenger, as Scavenger left, Jake followed him, he then rung Ted
“Hey Ted, how are things?” Jake asked
“Bad, I had to try and fight a man made of fire!” Ted sighed
“Did you forget the mini fire extinguisher?” Jake asked
“No, he’s resistant to that!” Ted replied
“Aah, probably Hell-Fire!” Jake replied
“Hell-Fire?” Ted asked
“C’mon, I met some girl who told me about god!” Jake replied
“Did you-” Ted started
“She has a boyfriend!” Jake replied “Anyway, she told me that God could help me, so I read the bible!”
“The bible is very long!” Ted replied
“I’m a super hero that was trained in the SAS, but nowadays I don’t have much to do!” Jake replied “Anyway, it’s likely Hell-Fire, so I recomend Holy Water!”
“Where do I get that?” Ted asked
“The Church!” Jake smirked

Jordan was ticked off by the call as he was interrupted from his job, as he was almost done with the declaration of the Mob Family.
He picked the phone. “Alright listen, Millie right?” he asked. “So, since when do you know what Pierce likes or doesn’t like? Hmm, they’re way into stopping Black Hood included a nuke basically which I will not tolerate, because I will not have any innocent lives in danger.” he said as he typed something while on the phone.

“I did not approve of Yakiv, and if you think you taking against Black Hood action is for you, then do it, but stop wasting my time.” he said closing the phone and the call.

Sadie prepared to defend him if anyone tried to interrupt, just hoping Elias was ok for everyone’s sake considering she was already struggling to control herself.

Runa nods, then returns to what he was working on.

Catherine smiled. “You’re welcome.”

1 Like

Millie sighed, she trusted Jordan but sometimes she wished The Sherrif would talk to him about things

Jordan was about done with the declaration.
“So, now Shawn and his mob family will be in jail for life. I’d better let the Hidden One know,” he said as he started to call him.

He heard his earpiece ringing. “Excuse me for one moment,” Bruce told them. (@meepinater, @Runa)

“Jordan,” he replies.
“So I’ve got them now.” Jordan simply says.
“Them?” he asked not sure. “You mean the Mob Family?”
“Yes, as we speak me and a squad of policemen will go and arrest them, you’d better watch the news this time,” Jordan said jokingly.
Bruce chuckles. “Alright, I will. Good job Jordan, at least there is some good news,” he said as he looked out the window seeing the anarchy Black Hood has caused.
“Mhm, though Black Hood got away, I’m sorry but we’ll get him next time. I have faith in you, the City has faith in you.” Jordan was optimistic about it.
“It’s good to hear that,” Bruce said.
Jordan was about the end the call but he thought of something.
“You know, I never really thanked you,” Jordan said as he made his way towards the police squad team waiting for him as he entered inside the SWAT Van and drove towards the Mob location.
“And you’ll never have to,” Bruce said sounding sincere about it, as he ended the call and returned his attention back to Katrina and the rest.

Millie smirked as she saw Jordan leave
“Looks like he’s doing something right… finally!”

At the Restaurant all of the Mob’s in the City took place and were eating their meal as they watched TV.

The SWAT Van arrived and Jordan didn’t hesitate and made his way towards the Restaurant and entered inside.
“Hello, gentlemen.” Jordan greeted as he slowly walked around.

“We’ve noticed…Shawn is in one of your cells.” the Russian said.

Jordan nods as he took the cigar out of his mouth. “Yes indeed, it would seem your crazy friend didn’t held the end of the deal.” he said pointing at the TV which showed news of the recent battle.
“By the way that is great television.” Jordan deadpans.

“Are you seriously going to make fun of me in front of my friends?” the Russian asked.

“Oh.” Jordan chuckles. “No because.” he said as he took out a warrant of arrest. “All of your friends will be coming with me, welcome to jail by the way.” he said.

As then the group of SWAT’s entered inside and were already taking the Mob’s one by one handcuffing them.
The russian showed some resistance as he got up and the cuffs where placed onto his hands.
“You won’t get away with this…” he said.

Jordan smirks. “I already did, we’ve won.” he said as the Mobs where lead to the Van as they entered inside one by one.
“Gentlemen, enjoy your time of these guys.” he told the workers as he left and entered inside the Van and made their way back to the NECPD.

Pierce looked on, nodding approvingly. “Not bad.” He commented. “But we’re far from finished. We have plenty more escapees to recapture.” He said as he loaded his gun and walked out the door.

“Why the heck should I tell you?” Havoc growls.

Elias nodded, and stood by the door. @Mctoran

Katrina smiles back at Catherine. "So… what now? We kind lost track of Black Hood. I don’t think there’s much to do.
@Runa
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Richard brought a syringe to the back of the Plague Doctor’s head. He withdrew a dark, black substance. “This should be good enough. Let’s go.” He said, leading them out of the lab.

Elias nodded and followed Richard, keeping an eye out for the CIA.

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Richard then moved down the hall, entering the next laboratory.

Mark’s body rested on an operating table, wearing nothing but a pair of gray shorts. Two gaping puncture holes could be seen where he had been impaled by Savager, caked over with dry blood.
“Get Mark’s body.” Richard said to Sadie.

Elias grimaced. “Looks nasty. Isn’t he, y’know… dead?” he asked. “What do we need him for?”