2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“I asked.” He says, continuing forwards and still looking for electronic devices nearby or on Havoc.

Catherine sighs. “I honestly don’t know. I guess wait until he shows again? And get ready for him this time.” She says, determined.

Runa continued working on the internal components of his new weapon for Project: Novus.

Sadie brought his body over, hoping it would work.

Havoc clenched his fists, red energy forming around them. “And?”
The man would see a nearby ATM.

Katrina nodded. “I was able to stun him… I think if we time it right, we might be able to take him down after all.”

“And it would be polite to.” He said, his shoulder glitching out again. He eyes the ATM, taking note of it.

Havoc snarled.
“I don’t do ‘polite.’”

“That might get you in trouble.” He says, smiling wickedly. His whole body glitches, and he appears next to Havoc.

Havoc reels back in surprise, then strikes out with a quick punch, enhanced in strength and speed by the red energy.

He goes right through, the area around becoming floating blue 1s and 0s, almost like his body is a Hologram. He walks back and touches the ATM, his code body flowing into it. His face then shows up on the screen. “There, now we can actually fight.” He says devilishly.

1 Like

Havoc tilts his head. He sends a blast of energy at the ATM, the red mist forming an arrow-like shape.

Before he gets the chance, the ATM explodes in a large fiery blast, which would likely also alert nearby authorities, who he hoped will bring even more tech towards him…

Havoc growled.
“Coward!” He roars.

"Indeed. " Bruce agrees. “However, there is now doubt he is trying to remedy by upgrading it.” he said.
“But I am worried as well about…Nexus.” Bruce said showing off a hologram from his gauntlet.
“If he wanted he can incinerate the entire city.” Bruce clarified show continues footage of him.
“I think he is doing this for a reason and that reason is that Black Hood might have persuaded Ethan into joining to gain his goal which is to find his captured wife and daughter.” he explained ( @Runa @meepinater)

As Sadie grabbed Mark’s body, Richard looked around the room. He noticed that there were other things in this lab. There were news clippings pinned to the wall, with headlines such as “MAN FALLS FROM SKY”, and “ZOMBIES ATTACK CITY OF HEROES”.
“What is all this stuff?” Richard asked as he examined a vial that appeared to contain a zombie virus.
Richard then noticed the blueprints on the wall, for devices such as “Power Disabling Collars” and “Funhouse Deathtraps”.

“Wait, this is my grandfather’s tech.” Richard realized.

@meepinater
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
Suddenly, a clicking noise was heard as a gun barrel was pressed to the back of Elias’ head. “Correction; My tech.” A voice said. It was Christine Warren.

Sadie stopped, not wanting to give her any reason to kill Elias knowing what would happen to her.

1 Like

OOC: Where are they right now?

Elias froze.
“Could I maybe not die…?” He asked nervously.

@MichaelTheLightBringer

Katrina nodded. “Another villain to add to the list, I suppose.”

“He’s not really a villain he is an underdog, I bet if I find his wife and daughter he’ll stop doing what he’s doing.” Bruce said. (@meepinater)

“We wouldn’t torture them, though, right?” Katrina asked nervously.
“We should help him.”

“No, we wouldn’t torture them.” Bruce ensured her. “What kind of man will I be then if I did such a thing?”

Katrina nodded. “Okay. Add that to our list of things to do.”