2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Already did.” Bruce said.

Katrina smiled.
“Great! So… what now? We’ve got the rest of the day to hang out.”

“We could go back home, if you want.” Bruce suggested.

“Maybe.” Katrina said.
“Or we could take a walk… or go to the beach… something outside? It is a beautiful day.”

“The beach?” he asked smiling. “You want to go swimming?”

“Or just sit on the sand… possibly read a book.” Katrina shrugged.
“Just some ideas.”

“Well…a little bit of fun wouldn’t hurt now would it?” he asked teasingly.

1 Like

“Fun?” Katrina smiled.
“I think we’ve been having plenty fun lately.” She teased.

1 Like

“No.” he replied. “Frankly not enough.” he teased back.

Katrina nodded.
“Oh, well.” She sighed jokingly. “I guess that’s the end of that.”

“Yeah, we’ll see about that.” he joked. “Well, to go to the beach will mean we’ll have to go back home and prepare ourselves. I mean you don’t expect me to walk like this, would you?”

Katrina smiled.
“Yeah, we better change.” She looked down at her bloodstained ■■■■■.

“Right, so let’s go then.” Bruce said waiting for her.

Katrina followed Bruce.

Bruce walked out of the building as the his Tank was waiting for them outside, with the opened top.
“Ladies first?” he asked teasingly.

1 Like

Katrina hopped inside. “Never gets old.” She replies. “How’d the upgrades work out for ya?” She patted the console.

1 Like

Bruce smiled as he hopped inside as well and the top closed. “Babe, that saved my life.” he said as they drove away, back home.
“Specially the EMP.” (@meepinater)

“Where even is Christine?” Ted asked Harry
“I don’t know!” Harry yelled “I’ll call her!”
“You got her number?” Ted asked
“Yes” Harry smirked,
“Really?” Ted asked
“No I stole it!” Harry sighed, ringing her “I’m begining to distrust that woman”
“Same” Ted replied
@Mctoran

Scrapper had been lounging around in his lair for the past few days, a week perhaps? He was really losing track of time. Not that he needed it, he had all the time in the world now that Mark was dead. He no longer had anyone left to fight, nor any motive for fighting.

He had recently stolen a crate of beer, and was now just laying drunk on the floor. He wanted to die, he really did, but that would be rather impossible with his regeneration abilities. Aging was something that would take far too long, and he had tried several times to drown himself in the local swimming pool, but it seemed the manager had become quite afraid of him and barricaded the door shut.

Scrag, Screech and Scrape weren’t that bothered, but Scry was getting very tired with Scrapper’s recent behaviour, as every time he finished drinking, he would chuck it over his left shoulder, coincidentally smashing her in the face.

So, as always, Scrapper day around, bored.

@Mctoran

“What is the meaning of this?!” Richard demanded. Christine chuckled.
“Oh, come on. Do you really believe that the Gamemaster had built his so-called ‘Empire’ on his own? Of course not! He lacked the proper resources of his own. And that was where I came in.” Christine responded. “You see, it was I who funded the Gamemaster’s operations. I designed most of his weapons, and willingly supplied him with whatever resources he required.”
Richard glared at her with immense rage. It was all her fault!

@Khalsa721
Christine then turned to Sadie, grinning slightly. “In fact, it was also I who ordered the Gamemaster to kill your family and kidnap you in the first place.” She remarked.

@Monopoly
Banging and shouting, as well as some gunfire, could be heard outside of the lair. A faint burning smell suddenly filled the air.