2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Why?” She asked, trying to remain calm as now her bloodlust was screaming to escape.

Kain grinned, watching the hacked camera as she revealed everything “looks like it’s about time I let this cat out of the bag.” He laughed, hitting a few keys as he brought up all the dirty info he had gathered on her.

Sadie glared at her, not wanting to give in but she knew she might not return if she snapped this time like what she felt.

Kain laughed, sending all the info to the rest of the world as he live streamed the footage to everyone making sure to pay extra attention to showing government higher ups.

“What makes you say that?” He tells him, walking out of the blast basically unharmed.

Catherine sighs and looks over at Runa. “Need help with anything?” She asks.

“Not really.” Runa tells her, not looking up from his work. “You can go do whatever.”

Catherine nods and puts her helmet back on, heading out to look for trouble.

“A true villain would never run away from a fight.” Havoc snarls.

“Really? That’s great!” Katrina exclaims happily.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Elias stood still. “I really don’t think I want to do that.” He said.
@Mctoran

“Yup, it is.” Bruce said.
After a few minutes of driving they had arrived home entering the garage as it closed behind them.

1 Like

Katrina hopped out of the tank.

Ted rung Christine again
@Mctoran

Bruce got up as well, he walked behind Katrina and started to push her gently “You know, we don’t have all day.” he joked. “Though have you ever been to a beach?” he asked kissing her chick.

1 Like

“A few times-when I was young.” Katrina said.
“To be honest, my only somewhat positive memories are at the beach.” She added.

“Well look at the bright side,” he said. “For now on you’ll be having many positive memories.”

“Yeah, definitely, with Karson gone and whatnot.”

“Yeah.” he said teasingly as he walked towards the Basement and took his suit off and walked back.
“Let’s get going.” he said walking upstairs.

1 Like

Katrina walked into her room and changed into a fresh ■■■■■, before walking back out.
“Alright!”

“Well I dunno about you, but I’ll be swimming.” he said teasingly.

1 Like

“Yeah, if the water isn’t too cold.” Katrina replied.
“I hate it when the ocean is freezing.”

“Well I would be there to make it warm.” he winked. “Also you said today is a beautiful day, and the sun is up and it’s really warm.”

1 Like

“Yeah, but you know the ocean. It’s finicky.” She replied, smiling.

1 Like

“Well yes.” he said agreeing. “But you know me, I make the impossible, possible.” he smiled.

“Ah, yes. I forgot.” Teased Katrina

“How dare you.” Bruce teased back as he entered his room and prepared some things, the door was open if she wanted inside.

1 Like