2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina grabbed a book off the table.

Bruce changed into some clothes and took a Nike sports bag with some things in it. He walked outside his room.
“Alright you ready?” he said but then thought of something. “You are not going to swim in those clothes right?”

1 Like

“Oh! Right, sorry.” She ran into her room and put on her swimming suit, then put on regular clothes over it.
“My bad, I was just thinking. I got lost in my mind palace.”

1 Like

“Your mind palace, really?” he asked teasingly. “That is something I never heard of.” he said as he started to walk towards the garage.

“It’s a Sherlock reference.” She said, following him.
“One of the more obscure ones.”

“Aha.” Bruce said understanding. “You want to take a convertible?” he asked as he arrived at the garage.

“Sure, why not?” Katrina replied. “It is a nice day.”

“AGH!” Ted yelled, annoyed that Christine would not call, he rung Jake instead
“Jake!” Ted said “Christine isn’t replying and…”
“Christine?” Jake yelled “I’ll be right there, MELISSA, GO TO TED!”
“Roger that sir!” Said his car, they almost instantly arrived
“Christine news?” Jake asked Ted
“No” Ted sighed
“Darn!” Jake sighed “Wait a tic…”
He rung Millie
“Yes?” She asked
“We’re going to the beach!” Jake yelled
“Why?” Asked Harry
“Why not?” Asked Jake
“Why the beach?” Millie asked
“You can see your friends, plus god tells me it’s where to go!” Jake smiled
“Weren’t you an atheist?” Ted asked
“MY SON DIED!” Jake yelled
“MY BEST FRIEND DIED TOO BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO-!” Millie shouted extremely loudly, Ted hung up

Millie drove to downtown, the least safe part of the entire city, her plan? Bring down the most dangerous criminals

Arthur Rickmans. Drug trafficker
Hiding in an old ladies basement, took her a little while to find

Steven Grey, Bank robber
In a pub, quick find

Ronald Davies, Murderer
About to kill someone, medium find

Those were just three of the twenty seven criminals she’d managed to find in that one afternoon, there was still fifty six left

Jake, buried under sand, shortly after Ted ended the call, they went home, Jake went was buried by costumed green men and didn’t return
“JAKE!” Harry yelled
“JAKE!” Ted called
“JAKE JAKE, CHERYL’S HERE!” Harry yelled
“JAKE!” Ted yelled “SHE’S HAVING ANOTHER BABY!” He slightly laughed at the last part, but it was no use

“Alrighty.” he said pretty excited there was a yellow ss camaro with some black stripes and it was convertible, he walks over and opens the door.
“You like Bumblebee?” he asked. (@meepinater)

Katrina sighed.
“Another impulse buy?” She teased.

Ted saw the Green men, he instantly beat them, they were super strong but light as feathers so they flung across the sky, they got up and beat up Ted and Harry
“The Dark Lord wishes to see you!” They said, after that they died

“No.” he said shaking his head. “I had this car for quite some time, I never really got the chance to test it out.” he explained.
“Don’t worry I’m not wasting money.” he teased.

“Okay, good. Nice car, though.” Kattina smiled.

“I know.” he deadpans. “Get inside.” he showed her the way jokingly.

Katrina got in the convertible.
“So what do you want to do at the beach?”

“Well you know the usual.” he said entering inside as the garage door opened and soon drove off.
“Swim, mess around. Challenge you to a water context, or maybe play volleyball.” he said smiling as he drove to the Beach.

“Sounds good!” Katrina replied.

“Yeah.” he said confidently. “We kicked Hood’s butt and we get this as a reward, plus you are my reward.”

“Oh, I’m a benefit, now? Not your fiancee?” She teased.

Bruce looked at her expressionless then looked back at the drive way.
He nodded his head. “Yeah, pretty much.” he teased back.