2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

He stops dancing. “I told you home boi, can’t touch this, tananana stop hammer time.” he said as he got more into the water and started to throw water at her.
“You know, girls are like cats, they don’t like getting their hair wet, like at all.”

1 Like

“Oh?” Katrina asked. She ran and splashed into the water next to him.
“I wonder if that’s the same about guys.” She replied, trying to dunk Bruce.

1 Like

Bruce chuckled as when she tried to dunk him, he grabbed her by the waist and threw her into the water.
“Nah, I love the water, she is my third girl.” he teased, splashing some water towards her.

1 Like

“Ah.” Katrina said, dodging the water. A medium sized wave came towards Bruce.
Katrina smiled mischievously.

He sees the wave. “Hey what are you smiling at.” he said pulling her into him as the wave would splash them both.

1 Like

Katrina smiled as she tried to pull Bruce underwater with her.

He shrugs. “I’m still here, aren’t I?”

“Then fight me! Instead of hiding behind some electronic screen. Or are you chicken?” Retorted Havoc

“Well, there’s a little…complication with that.” He said. He glitches to be beside Havoc again, and punches, the fist splitting when it hit into a bunch of blue binary. It seems his ‘physical’ body wasn’t exactly solid.

“Hm.” Havoc frowned.
“Well. That’s… unusual.”

“So you see, I’m a little limited for fighting.” He teleports to a nearby car and inhabits it, starting up and revving the engine, high beams shining on Havoc. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t.” The car starts speeding towards Havoc.

Havoc sighs and fires his energy at the ground, hovering above the car.

When underneath him, the car explodes, shrapnel and flaming gasoline no doubt going his way.

Havoc sends a burst of energy out, vaporizing the shrapnel. He deftly dodges the gasoline.

The man, Malware, looks around at Havoc, looking for anything else nearby he could use.

There were a few more cars.
Havoc snarled. “Out of toys?”

“Not yet.” He assured, glitching out of Havoc’s sight.

Havoc sighed and flew up on top of a nearby building to watch.

Malware transfers to an electrical wire that enters the building right behind Havoc. He uses his strange powers to break it open, sending the live wire right at Havoc’s back.

Havoc roars in pain, whipping around.
“Why, you little-” he sent a massive wave of energy towards the building and wire.