2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce got out of the water and found a spot to build a sand castle.
“Well this should do the trick,” he said.

Black Hood explained as to why in great detail in his own twisted way.
“You get it now? Also if your plan was to kill me, piss off!” he told him.

“What is the meaning of this?” Jordan asked.

“Commander Jordan, General Andrews requests your presence in the vehicle” Said the soldier

Katrina nodded and sat down.
She began digging up sand and forming a foundation.

“Have you ever considered the fact that Bruce regretted losing Amara as well? Have you ever tried to see through his eyes?” GrimBlade asked.

“I ain’t a commander! I am a commissioner Jordan.” he told hm “Who ordered you here?”

Bruce did the same as he started to build the foundation and work from bottom to top.
“I remember when I and my dad used to do those things.” he explained.

“No because I despise him!” Black Hood simply answered. (@meepinater)

“General Harrison Andrews, he has promoted you to a commander of The New Evo City Military” Said the soldier “In our struggles against terrorism, from men such as Black Hood, Nexus, GrimBlade, Karson, Elias and the spies inside The Central Intellligence Agency, we’re going to need all the help we can get!”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Katrina nodded.
“I loved making these with my mother.” She replied.

“Yes… I see that. But have you ever considered that he feels same as you? You two are more alike than one woukd think.”

1 Like

“I wished I would have met your mother,” Bruce said smiling.

“We are nothing alike, we are opposite what are you trying to get here? Me finding peace with someone like him? No, no no…” Black Hood refused.

“I didn’t ask to join an army! and I certainly did not ask for this!” Jordan started to shout.

“Did someone say Help!?”" comes a voice, strangely emanating from a nearby alleyway. A man steps forth, he is clothed in a white bodysuit, with a large letter O and number 2 emblazoned upon the chest. As the man approaches, he staggers a bit nearly knocking a bin over, which would seem to suggest that he is currently in a state of mild intoxication. “Allow me to offer my services” the strange (possibly drunk) man says, bowing deeply and elaborately.

“There was no offer” Joshua replied “You were conscripted due to your skills”

Katrina smiled wistfully.
“And I your parents.”

GrimBlade sighed.
“Look… would Amara want you to do this?”

1 Like

“I don’t give a thing about my skills. I am good as a cop, not a military commander.” Jordan explained.

Bruce smiled back.
“It’s sad in a way if you think about it,” he said. “But I like to think they are up there watching…” he said looking at the sky.

Black Hood got even angrier when he mentioned her name. “Don’t you mention her name again!” he yelled at him.
“You are not fit to speak it…” he said as a tear dripped from his eye as he sobbed just a little.
“No, she wouldn’t but she is dead and I can’t bring her back, she is lost! So don’t you dare bring her up or I’ll gut you like a pig!” (@meepinater)

Katrina smiled.
“I know your parents would be proud of you.” She told Bruce.

GrimBlade scoffed.
“Come on, Hood. Amara is dead, yes, but you should at least honor her memory!”

1 Like

Bruce smiled.
“Hmm, thank you…” he said considering what she said. “I am sure your mother will be proud as well.”

“What do you think I’ve been doing?” Black Hood asked him. “I’ve joined the military than the super soldier experiment all this for her to make my family proud…and what I got is a drunken and drug addict dad which abused my mom and punched her to death and abused my sister as well!” his tone rising.
“Till I slight is throat and killed him,” he said unmerciful about it. “I remember his sudden change from a smile to serious and I asked him…why so serious.”

Not discouraged by the two men clearly ignoring him, he shrugs and calls out again “I see you require a demonstration! no matter, I shall demonstrate away Behold!” as he says this he starts walking upwards, as if supported by invisible stairs “Pretty impressive huh?” he grins, flexing his muscles (which have certainly seen better days) and performing general muscle stretching exercises.

Katrina smiled and grasped Bruce’s hand.
“Thank you. She would’ve been thrilled to meet you.”

GrimBlade nodded in consideration.
“Yes. But Amara loved Bruce, yes? If you treat Bruce like an equal, like your sister’s lover… then maybe he will gain respect for you. It’s a simple thing. Treat others well, and you will be treated well.”
He sighed.
“Look, I know I’m probably the last person to be butting into this, but seeing as you’re kind of a threat to the city I live in, I have to do something.”

2 Likes

@Khalsa721
When Sadie awoke, she found herself cuffed to an examination table, hooked up to some sort of machine. Various tubes and wires ran through her body. Christine stood across from her, entering commands into the machine. She then turned to face Sadie. “Ah, you’re finally awake, I see.” She remarked, jotting notes on her clipboard. “I’m sure you must have many questions…” Christine said to Sadie.

@Runa
Richard ran through a chaos-ridden new Evo City, carrying Mark’s body over his back. He stormed into the Nunciam Innovation Co. Building, went down the secret passageway, and rode the elevator up to Runa’a lab.
Richard bashed his fist on the lab’s door. “Runa?! Hello? Anyone there? Please open up!” He said urgently.

“Really?” Bruce asked, letting her grasp his hand.

“I don’t need his respect.” Black Hood states. “And about your attempt here, let’s not ‘blow’ this out of proportion.” (@meepinater)

Katrina nodded.
“Yes.” She smiled.

GrimBlade sighed.
“Look. You can make an effort to change, or I can change you. Permanently.”
He turned and walked away.
“Choose, Black Hood.”

“…thank you.” Bruce said, as he was about to finish his Sand Castle.

Before GrimBlade could walk away, Black Hood said something.
“Come here again, and next time, you’ll be a headless thing, I promise that.” Black Hood said.
“Because next time, we wouldn’t be on speaking terms…” he said as he then rested himself on his table and ‘relaxing’ for the time being.

GrimBlade pauses.
“You know what they did to you. I wouldn’t try again.” He left Black Hood’s lair.

Katrina finished her own sandcastle.
“Hm. I wonder if it will stand up to the tide.”