2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

That pretty woman is watching you.” Impulse spoke.
“Who?” he asked, turning his head slightly looking slightly towards her. “Oh her.”
You might get a date.” Impulse taunted.
“Shut up, she is married,” he said taking the peach juice and drinks a sip.

Spider-Man walks towards the two and speaks up.
“So any particular reason why you guys are watching me?” he asked. “Tell me it’s not because of my suit…” he joked.

Katrina shrugged.
“I dunno.”

“So you are that Spider-Guy right?” Bruce asked.

Spider-Man nods. “Yeah, and you?” he asked.

“Secret.” he said, smiling.

“Oh, pretty much like me, huh?” Spider-Man said.

“Unlike everybody, I know who you are.” Bruce said.

“You can’t possibly know.” he said laughing.

Katrina raised an eyebrow.
“He knows more than he lets on.” She told Spider-Man.

“Does he now?” he asked looking at him.

Bruce looked around to see that no one is listening and whispered.
“You are Connor Williams and you are still going to the University College.”

Spider-Man’s jaws dropped and drops his glass but with his spider reflexes grabs it back.
“Okay…how did you know?” he asked.

“It wasn’t so hard to dig up your identity but I’ll keep it a secret, this City needs guys like you to protect it but you’ll need mentoring.” Bruce said.

1 Like

Katrina grinned as she watched the conversation.

Bruce at Katrina and said. “And training.” he looks back at Spider-Man.

“I also know you have this…symbiote, that’s what it’s called?” he asked. “Lashed on your body.”

“How do I know you are one of the good guys for real?” he asked.

“Because, if I wanted to drop you, I would have done it already,” Bruce said.

“Okay, makes sense,” he said thinking it over. “His name is Impulse.”

Yeah nice to meet you…wealthy boi.” Impulse said.

Bruce chuckled. “Looks like your guy has some humor,” he said. “Anyway, the name is Bruce and this is my wife,” he said gesturing towards her.

Katrina nodded.
“I’m Katrina.”

“Nice meeting you both, you already know who I am so.” he said, chuckling.

Bruce smiles. “When we will need you, I’ll be calling.” he gives him a com device.

Spider-Man looks at it. “Okay, thanks, so I’ll be waiting then?”

Bruce nods. “Enjoy the party.”

“Yeah, I’ll try to.” Spider-Man said as he then leaves the two and walks around to talk with the others.

Katrina watches him walk off.
“He seemed nice.” She noted.

“Yeah, a valuable asset he’ll make one day.” Bruce said.

Katrina nodded.
“So… what now?”

Current location: Sector 5 of New Evo
Paradigm shattered a keyboard in frustration. He had been scouring the databases of New Evo for disappearances, but due to the work of the individual known as “Black hood” there were far to many variables to take into account. Until he discovered one case.

A meta-human augmented by unknown means going by the moniker “Contaminant”. Paradigm snorted at the discovery of this individual, Contaminant was a terrible alias. But perhaps he was in fact contaminant, there was a method the paradigm could use to test this hypothesis. He headed to the location of the individual known as Mark.

Oliver was fiddling with something on his phone, he was feeling pretty bored, not much was happening at this party
“Hey is that Spider-Man?” Millie asked, pointing over to Spider-Man
“Uh yeah whatever” Oliver replied
“I’m surprised, you’ve either gotten better at not arresting people or worse!” Millie chuckled
“I’m not in the mood!” Oliver grumbled
“Who’s Melania?” Millie asked, Oliver blushed
“Who’s Antipatros? You waffled on to me about him for a week!” Oliver asked
“ANTIPATROS IS DEAD!” Millie yelled
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that” Oliver sighed

Kyro lay in Egypt, his face was scarred and his body was deformed
“Someone’s lost a fight!” A man chuckled
“Who are you?” Kyro asked
“Oh it’s not who I am, it’s about my master!” The man smirked
“Master?” Kyro asks
“He can help you a lot!” The man smiles “he’s putting together a powerful team for an ultimate takeover!”
“What’s his name!” Kyro yells
“He goes by Master, The Mastermind!” The man smiles “now we better get a move on, I here he’s got a tea party and we shan’t he let!”
“A tea party?” Kyro asked “We’re in the African Sahara!”
The man got into a yellow off road race car
“Meet Aridocara!” The man smiled “I’m sure you’ll get on very, very well!”
“Aridocara?” Kyro asked
“The car!” The man smiled
“I didn’t catch your name!” Kyro sighed
“Oh right… I’m The Inspector!” The man smiled

“This constant chattering over me is getting me a bit…well, I’m feeling a bit-”

Awkward?” Impulse said. “Yeah, I know, I’ve been through that.

“How so?” Connor asked.

On my home planet, Klyntar, I was a loser, pretty much like you.” Impulse started. “But when I came here, well, let’s say things have changed and I am not planning on leaving.

“Well if you do plan to stay here, there’s gotta be some rules man,” Connor said.

"Rules, really?" Impulse chuckled.

“Yeah, rules, like no killing, or seriously injuring people, I am a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and not some sadistic killer,” Connor explained.

Impulse listened.

“I gotta make a good image for myself, I gotta level myself to be a true hero and not just a newbie or rookie because I am not, I know I can do more,” Connor said.
“But I can only achieve that if I am one with you and not always have to be in a constant chatter and fight against one another, do you feel me?” he asked.

Yeah, I feel you.” Impulse said. “I’ll try to improve, for you, because…let’s be honest here, you are my only friend so I got to do everything in my power not to lose you.” Impulse said.

“So we have a deal?” Connor asked, taking a sip of his juice.

Yeah, we have a deal.” Impulse agreed as he had a smirk on his face.

Bruce shrugged. “To be honest, I don’t really know,” he said looking around. “Not much is going on right now,” he smirked and folded his arms. “I thought they knew how to throw done a real party.”

@Khalsa721
“I’m glad too.” Mark said, kissing Sadie’s forehead.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Thanks.” Mark replied, looking over at Leadhead’s decommissioned suit. Wish you could’ve been here, buddy. he sadly thought to himself for a moment, before returning to the party.

@Jcton
“Hurry, it’s starting!” Richard said as he dragged Resonate over to the couch in front of the TV. A news broadcast was playing. “-we now take you live to the nation’s capital, where CIA director Christine Warren is about to give an important address regarding recent events.” The anchor said as the camera flipped to Christine, standing at a podium.
“Good morning, everyone. I am here with all of you today to make some important announcements.” She began.
“First off, I would like to begin by addressing the issue of Mark Mcneil. It turns out that he has been wrongfully convicted, and the real cause of the carnage in the city, Savager, has been killed. I now hereby aquit Mark and his friends of the former charges…”

Christine turned a page. “now on to more important matters. A few weeks ago, as most of you may already be aware, we were contacted by an extraterrestrial civilization, known as ‘Celerion’. They have requested that we open interplanetary trade with them, and we have deemed after evaluation that there is no hostile intent…”

Christine cleared her throat. “So now, we shall be opening an embassy with Celerion!” She declared. “An official treaty shall be written up within a few months. Thank you.”
And with that, the audience clapped and cheered.

“I’m proud of you, man. You helped do this.” Richard said, shaking resonate’s shoulder.

Tempest may have seen the broadcast as well.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
“Don’t mind if I do!” Pierce said, slurping down a tequila shot.

2 Likes

Spider-Man looked around. “Is there going to happen something, or must we take the role of a DJ?” he asked.

I dunno, I mean if you got the guts…do it.” Impulse said.

Spider-Man thinks it over. “Alright, I have just the right thing.”

“Hmm,” Bruce said looking around. “I wonder where Mark is, I haven’t seen him a long time ago.” (@Mctoran)

Resonate smiles,
“I guess I did.”

Tempest sees the broadcast and smiles. All that was left to do was use the Celestial Satellite to contact Celerion. He had told the Earth Governments about it, so they should be able to access it to do so.

Lyra heads into the news building, and hands over an application form, with her resumé.

Sadie blushed, getting up “how about a dance? We never did finish our wedding.” Sadie flirted with him, smiling.

Katrina nodded.
“Feel free to find him.”