2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“I lost more than you could guys ever know,” he said. “So don’t act like you are the only ones which lost something.” that lost word was spoken by Connor and Impulse together in a more monstrous and demonic way.

1 Like

“MY BEST FRIEND WAS MURDERED BY KYRO AND SO WAS MY AUNT! I SAW JOSH BLEED TO DEATH RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME I SAW PEOPLE SCREAMING AS THEY WERE ENSLAVED BY THE DARK LORD SO DONT YOU DARE TELL ME I KNOW NOTHING OF PAIN!” Millie yelled, she cried as well in some sort of mixture “AND NOW HER BOYFRIEND IS PRETTY DEPRESSED AND I, A POLICE OFFICER WHO’S JOB IT IS TO HELP PEOPLE HAS FAILED EVERYONE!”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

1 Like

O2 places a hand on her shoulder “that’s enough” he says softly “there’s no further need to continue this conversation” and with that he removes his hand and walks away to mingle with other guests.

1 Like

SHUT UP!” Impulse yelled out. “Nobody here made it a competition and your buddy here is an arrogant jerk.” he points towards O2.
We’ve come here to party but if you guys are complete idiots and jerks then go to hell!” Impulse snapped and stopped.

Connor chuckled nervously. “…sorry.”

1 Like

“Now listen you, I’ve just about had enough of…” Oliver started, he suddenly threw up all over Spider-Man and O2, he then fainted
“Sorry…” Millie sighed, picking Oliver up and trying to wipe up the sick

Before Oliver could throw up on him Spider-Man reacted quickly and dodged it.
“Yeah, and that’s why I don’t drink alcohol and besides he is a cop that’s even worse,” he states.

1 Like

It’s fine” he says as he wipes it off. He leaves the conversation in search of a towel.

1 Like

“1. He is an FBI Inspector and 2. He doesn’t usually drink!” Millie sighs “but I don’t usually drink either, Isabel says ‘it’s not good for you’ I guess I see why!”

1 Like

“It doesn’t matter what he is a man like him should maintain his stature and not drink himself half to death, it proves he doesn’t have control over things.” he said but then the word Isabel struck him. “Wait, Isabel?” he asked. “You know her?”

1 Like

“We’re distantly related…” Millie smirked “we share some of the same classes, it’s funny she dated this really cool guy Connor, he’s been kinda distant lately but for like a week he was all she spoke about…”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“She did huh.” he said. “I’m sure he has his reasons…her death left him pretty devastated.”

“Yeah, I was devastated too…” she paused “it’s funny, all the girls used to mock Connor like crazy then Isabel dates him, now that she’s gone, a lot of the girls seem to talk about him all the time!”

“Do they now huh?” he asked, merely thinking himself, it was funny for Connor in away…that they didn’t know who he was. “At least something is changing in his life.”

“Yeah, did Isabel tell you about her great uncle?” Millie paused

He chuckled nervously. “Yes, yes…um I know a lot so there is no need to explain his stories all over again, really.” he said.
Oh god…if she starts with that stupid story I’ll bite her head for real this time.” Impulse snickered.

“So you know why he killed her because not even I know that part!” Millie sighed, it felt nice that someone seemed to care but she still felt so sad

“Yeah…” he said making a silence.
This is awkward…” Impulse said.

Isabel chuckled, he seemed just like Connor

“Something funny?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You seem just like Connor, and you seen to know loads about him!” She whispered, before he could answer she decided she’d better clean up Oliver “Oh come on, everyone gets sick now and then!”