2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“We…are…friends that’s all,” Spider-Man said. “I’ve helped him out much as I could.”

Katrina smiled.
“Go on, I’ll be fine.”

“No, it’s fine.” Bruce said.

Katrina shrugged.
“If you say so.”

“Maybe I’m looking into things, Oliver told me to do that!” Millie chuckled

“What else did he tell you?” he asked.

Malware wanders around New Evo, looking for something ‘fun’ to do.

Project: Novus flew around the city, keeping an eye out for villains.

“What can I do now?” Ethan asked himself, he was himself and not Nexus. “The Heroes are pretty much on me, even though.” he crunched his fist.
“But they wouldn’t understand, I didn’t chose for this life.” he sighed. “But it is too late now.” his eyes glowed firey. “Or…is it?” he asked himself as he looked out of the window.

Mark smiled, taking Sadie’s hand. He was about to say “I’d be honored to”, but then saw Bruce nearby. “Hang on, i’ll be back.” Mark said as he approached Bruce.
@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Well, bruce, it’s been a while hasn’t it?” Mark said to Bruce.

1 Like

Bruce drinks a sip of his drink. “Yeah, it has.” he said, smiling. “Looks like, you came back from the dead.” he notices. (@Mctoran)

“Yeah, i think for the second time now.” Mark said, laughing. “It seems that you’ve been busy yourself, am i right?”

“Oooh yeah,” he said making a grimace as he nodded. “A lot has happened.” he adds. “So what brings you to me, almighty Savager slayer?”

Mark cleared his throat, becoming more serious now. “Well, that’s what i wanted to talk to you about.” He said, looking around.
“Now, you are the only person I can trust this information wity. I don’t want to tell Sadie or anyone else about this, because I don’t want to upset or worry them.” He took a deep breath.
“When i died, I…saw something.”

“Wait wait.” Bruce said as he looked at Katrina. “Let’s go somewhere else, a bit privately.” he said looking back at Mark. (@Mctoran)

“Has anyone tapped the phones yet?” Asked one of the Nomen.

“What do you think?” Asked the other.

“I don’t know,” he said," That’s why I asked."

Mark nodded, taking Bruce over to a more hidden corner of the mansion.
“Anyways, when I died, I saw something. Well, actually, i saw nothing at all. I was just floating in this black void. And then, there was this face. Sharp white fangs, long tongue, piercing red eyes… It was as if the darkness itself was trying to eat me alive…”
Mark then looked up at Bruce. “-I think something is coming, and we need to prepare.”

1 Like

As Bruce followed him and gave him a listen, he seems to be serious about it and nods.
“This defies all logics…” he said, not believing it himself. “What is coming, can you be more specific?” he asked. “Now…I can’t explain how you were able to die and come back but maybe it was just a dream which your mind created.” (@Mctoran)

Oliver walked over to Pierce, he was feeling a lot better by this time
“The prisons doing good!” He says “Soon our city will be safe again!”
@Mctoran

“I don’t know, maybe i did imagine it. But it felt so real to me…”
Mark thought for a moment. “Just keep what i said in mind, okay?”

Bruce sighed. “Okay, okay, I promise I’ll keep it in mind.” he said as he took out a com device.
“Just in case this does prove to be real…I am assembling a team…and I want you and the rest of your hero friends to be a part of it, okay?” he asked handing him the com device. (@Mctoran)

1 Like