2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Klaw smiled, cuffing her at the place as he followed the instructions “where am I?” Sadie squirmed, looking around the bright room “who are…?” Klaw put his hand over her mouth “sorry babe. Nothing personal but money is money.” He laughed, ignoring her questions. “I don’t even know myself why you’re here; I was simply paid to bring you.” He left the room, laughing as she tried to call for help.

Scrapper blocked the blades, as Scrag detached and latched onto Mark’s face.

Adam sees a notification pop up on his HUD. He replies with essentially a text message,
I'll see you in 2 hrs. This was a warning.

“Get off me, you freak!” Mark shouted, ripping Scrag from his face and tossing him back at Scrapper. “Leave him alone!” a voice said from behind.
Richard came up from behind Scrapper and whacked him in the head with his cane, attempting to knock him out.

“Darn it, not you again!” Scrapper remarked, as he turned to face Richard.

1 Like

Bruce opened the message and saw a video tape.
“Hello Bruce did you missed me?” Black Hood joked.
Bruce was prettified to see him back. “…how.” he said.
“It doesn’t matter how and when or where, what matters is that I have your Mentor at these coordinates, come and face me and let’s settle this once and for all if you do not arrive by midnight you can say goodbye to Antipatros.” the message closed this left Bruce in shock he sat down in his bed and he touched his head with his hands not believing this is happening.

“I need to save him…” he said as then dreadful thought struck him. “God no! if he finds out about Katrina…he’ll…he’ll kill her…” that last word made him shade a tear.
He stood up and opened a lamp which had a button which was directed to send him to his Armory room.

“His suit is made out of Nanotechs… maybe vibration could work.” he thought. “No it will do little to no damage. I’ll just have to punch him hard as I can and I think I have the right suit for this.” Bruce said.

Bruce suited up with his exoskeleton strong enough to compare with the might and strength of the Super Soldier Serum one might have and a far more technicky design, his gauntlets were upgraded to deal more damage the shockwave radius was far more stronger he set it up to level 10 which can leave a creator in the ground if used properly.

He got one of the most powerful rifles he had detached it in to two pieces and two powerful hand cannons and a few grenades of any kind he might need and last but not least his hood, he looked more serious than ever to stop this once and for all he pulled his hoodie up only to have his face been covered by a mask which activated revealing a light blue visor and his cybernetic eye went through revealing its color.

He typed something on the control panel and sat on his bike and the elevator transported him up and opened up the other garage and from the ground he came speeding faster than ever matching the speed of his sports car, he knew time was not on his side…

“This is all your fault, you know! If you had never defeated me in the arena, than none of us would be here now! You only have yourself to blame!” Mark said as he slashed at Scrapper again.

@Monopoly

Richard brought his cane in front of Scrapper’s neck, pulling it towards him from behind to choke Scrapper out. “Go! I can’t hold him off forever!” He said to Mark. Mark nodded, running off. “Just so you know, Scrapper, you should pick your allies more wisely.” Mark said as he disappeared.

The coordinates provided by Black Hood lead Bruce to the outskirts of the city followed by an abandoned place.
It was a dark night only the moon was emitting light. Bruce stopped and hopped off of his bike he minded his surroundings and saw Antipatros tied up on a pillar.
“…you shouldn’t have come.” Antipatros said with a very weak and tired voice.

Behind Bruce was Black Hood and he did not hesitated and charged at him and hit him on his back and on his leg, Bruce got hit really bad on the back but he managed to block the attack on his leg directing it so it did not break his.
Bruce unleashed his hidden blades and started hitting on Black Hood, he deflected a few but only to catch one directed at his throat.
“Ah, I see peace has weakened you.” Black Hood mentioned releasing his grip and let the gravity do its thing leaving an opening and Black Hood took it.

He delivered an elbow to his liver a lower hand attack delivered towards his kin and a powerful kick which hurt Bruce and knocked him on the ground, he spat some blood.
Black Hood grabbed him by his head and formed a blade ready to kill him.
“I think your mentor is wise as they say, you shouldn’t have come.” Black Hood quoted
Bruce catches his breath and sends a variety of attacks after he blocked the upcoming blade from Black Hood.

He activates his gauntlets and with each punch, there was a shockwave, punch after punch the ground started to shake a bit. He sends multiple strikes at his lower chest then a spin elbow attack combined with a pressure point attack send towards his middle chest.
Some of the strikes did significant damage as the shockwaves power started to chew off his Nanotech’s and that pressure point attack sent to his chest made him stutter back.

Bruce goes for a high kick but Black Hood stops it and grabs his leg and throws him on the ground and Black Hood jumped on Bruce and started to punch him in his face, a punch after the other stronger than before so strong he cracked his mask wide opened and threw it on the side.

1 Like

@Monopoly
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark broke into a blind sprint, not even knowing where he was going. He had left Hydron and Leadhead behind to deal with Scrapper. As he caught his bteath, Mark pulled out a small black box. He opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. I’ll ask her as soon as I get the chance… Mark thought as he closed the jewelry box.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Mark suddenly stopped when he noticed Black Hood and Bruce fighting. “Hey, what’s going on here?” Mark questioned, on alert. He decided that now would not be the best time to get involved, as the two appeared to be taking quite the beatings. Mark slowly began backing away, hoping that Black Hood hadn’t noticed him.

1 Like

Bruce couldn’t hear Mark he was to busy protecting himself from not being punched to death. He tried his best to deflect some punches but the ones which hit him it felt like iron was punching you instead, he managed to grab his arm and try to break it but to no avail.
Bruce grabbed his gun and placed on Black Hood’s head and shot him but the armor was bulletproof. Bruce yelled out and punching Black Hood in the guts a massive shockwave emitted from the impact leaving a whole in his chest.
Bruce activated his hidden blade and stabbed him in his gutt, Black Hood shouted and spat some blood, he then head butted Bruce 5 times so strong it made him stagger back and remove the blade protruding through his chest.
Black Hood delivered a few punches with no clear direction only aiming for the head, Bruce blocked them and punched him back Black Hood had enough and stopped a punch with his bare hand and kicked him with his knee and grabbed him and threw him on the ground.
“This ends tonight!” Black Hood said creating a sharp blade ready to kill Bruce. (@Mctoran)

“I’m going to regret this…” Mark grumbled as he stepped in. “Step off!” He shored as hebleaped into action and blocked Black Hood’s blade with his sword.

Black Hood’s attention quickly moved towards Mark with rage in his eyes.
“Why you little!” Black Hood moved his blade and delivered a punch at Mark’s head.
Bruce on the other hand had his world spinning around him a bit he saw mark.
“Why did you do it.” he muttered.

Mark slammed into the wall behind him. “Come at me!” He baited, motioning for Black Hood to attack him.

Black Hood ran towards him with incredible speed wanting to slam into him like a train and send a elbow attack towards his head again.

Bruce tried to stand up but failed while Mark distracted Black Hood he tried to summon his every bit of strength he had.

Mark was knocked back again his head throbbing with pain. He grabbed his sword and slashed it at Black Hood

Black Hood blocked the sword with a made up shield and he send a punch at Mark’s lower body where his rib could be and with the other hand try to grab his neck and choke him.

Bruce slowly but surely mad his way up and started to walk behind Black Hood.

The wind was knocked out of Mark as he was punched in the chest. As Mark was strangled by Black Hood, he headbutted him hard to try to get him off. “Hurry up!” Mark called out to Bruce.

The headbutt only made Black Hood’s head stagger back but immediately recover and his hand around Mark’s neck began to grip tighter and tighter wanting to crush his windpipe.

Bruce started to run at Black Hood his exoskeleton suit providing the speed he needed but Black Hood was no fool he turned and released Mark’s neck and blocked the punch of Bruce but what Black Hood didn’t know was that, that impact created a shockwave leaving him vulnerable.
Bruce started to punch Black Hood over and over again so much till his visor cracked and with a well placed punched combined with a shockwave delivered towards his liver with a hidden blade stabbing him.
Black Hood gasped for air and touched Bruce’s arm trying to remove the hidden blade, Bruce looked him cold in the eye.
However the suit unleashed a safety mechanism which created a blast so hard it send Black Hood and Bruce away from each other and both fell to the ground.

Black Hood stood up seeing he was in no condition to fight this made things worse than before. “When I’ll find you I’ll kill you, mark my words.” Black Hood said to Bruce and then he looked at Mark. “And you, when I’m done with you I’ll feed you to hungry dogs.”
Black Hood then flew away thanks to his suit and quickly disappeared. (@Mctoran)

Mark fell onto his hands, coughing up blood as he gasped for air. “what’s that guy’s deal?” Mark asked Bruce.

Bruce walked towards Mark and held up his hand. “He is the guy you don’t want to mess with.” Bruce said. “We share quite the history.”