2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Yeah, i can tell.” Mark gasped. “Anyways, i gotta go”. He then walked off

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Katrina nods and goes into her room. She gets into her bed and falls asleep easily. Her last thought is, “I know what to do for Bruce on Valentine’s…”

Elias sighed in relief as he received Tempest’s reply.
He suited up and took some pain reliever.

1 Like

Xano Miro reverted to the Radix Base Function and flew away. It was better not to continue the battle. He was not properly equipped for it. He flew into a subway tunnel and followed a set path in his mind, until he came to restricted access. He slid a key card and the door unlocked. After following the path he came to a abandoned section. He pressed a button on the wall and a key pad popped out.
67-39-94
A door opened. Xano Miro walked through and it closed behind him, disguising itself as part of the wall…

Mark began to wander the streets, searching for any sign of Sadie or her kidnapper.

@Monopoly
@Toa_Radrix
Richard continued to choke out Scrapper with his cane. ''Quick, shoot him! I can’t hold him off much longer!" He shouted to Hydron.

Elias walked into his holding room, where Sadie was.
He pulled up a chair and sat down.
“Who are you?” he asked. “Why do you seem so familiar?”
He rubbed his gloved hand subconsciously.

@Khalsa721

Mark began to look for any clues as to Sadie’s location. "where are you, honey?’’ he worriedly mumbled to himself.

Elias looked out a window and saw Mark.
Mark might be able to recognize mark, and even see Sadie in the background if he looked hard.

Mark’s eyes widened when he saw Elias. “You!” He hissed. His heart dropped when he saw Sadie being held captive. "oh no…’’

Mark began looking around for an entrance into the building.

There was a door.
It was unlocked.
Elias watched Mark.
“Activate protocol seven.” He spoke into his wrist.

Mark kicked the door open. He began to slowly traverse the long, dark halls.

There was a click as Mark stepped onna pressure plate.
A round turret popped up and began firing at him.

Mark bent over backwards to dodge the bullets, surprised and caught off guard by the turret’s sudden appearance. As such, some of the bullets grazed his back and chest.

The turret continued firing.
A loud grinding noise was audible as the walls behimd the turret twisted and changed.
From the holding room, Elias smiled as he watched.

Who are you?" Sadie asked, squirming in her seat.

Mark karate chopped the turret gun, dismantling it. He staggered back as his bullet wounds began to quickly regenerate, closing back up.

Elias removed his mask.
Sadie might vaguely recognize his face.
“My name is Elias.” he said.

@Mctoran
The turret sunk back down into the floor, revealing a hallway ending in two other paths.

ooc: Do you think we can finish this up fairly quickly? I hate to rush it, but I have to be off in 15 minutes and I don’t want to miss out.

“Do I know you?” Sadie asked, feeling like she had Known him before that incident earlier.

“You might;” Elias answered.
“I dunno why, but you seem so familiar. I can’t place it.”

“Well we both have similar powers. But I kinda feel the same way like I know you.” Sadie relaxed in her seat, not feeling like he wanted to hurt her.

OOC: Sure (you probably won’t miss anything because i have to leave soon as well. We could pick this up tommorow after you leave)

IC: Mark took the left path.