2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

"you mind stepping aside, bub?’’ Mark grunted to klaw, ignoring the question.

Elias broke into a smile, too.
“Well, I’m 45.”
He unlocked the cell’s door.
“Welcome home, Sadie. Sister.” he said.

“You must’ve not heard me. I said…STEP ASIDE!” Mark roared, kicking Klaw in the chest.

@Khalsa721

“Thank you.” She got up, noticing the noises outside.“I’m going to let my boyfriend in.” She smiled, opening the door. “Go ahead then. I’ve already been payed anyway.” Klaw let mark pass, not knowing or caring why she was free.

Katrina woke up and wrote a quick note, then taped it to her door.
She left Bruce’s house after changing into fresh clothes.
She walked down the street and entered a hardware store, picking up an order. She then walked to a crafts store and did the same. She then walked to a workshop and began creating something for Bruce.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Elias nodded and walked out after Sadie.
He nodded to Klaw. “Well done. Thank you.”
He nodded to Mark and pressed a button on his wrist, deactivating the maze. “My apologies for the maze, I merely wanted to talk to Sadie before letting you barge in.”

@Khalsa721
@Mctoran

1 Like

“Sadie!” Mark exclaimed, running towards her and kissing her. "oh god, I feared for the worst! Are you okay?’ Did he hurt you’ he asked, his hands trembling.

@meepinater
“well, a simple ‘five minutes please?’ would have sufficed. Who are you, and why did you kidnap Sadie?” Mark said, glaring at Elias.

“I can’t answer about the kidnapping but I’m ok.” Sadie kissed him. “I guess he’s my brother. I’m still trying to understand it myself.” Sadie tried to calm mark down.

Mark took a few deep breaths, trying to clear his head. "okay, so let me get this straight: Elias is your brother? I thought you said that the Gamemaster killed your entire family…’’ Mark said, confused.

Elias shrugged. “I’m not the most normal of people. I was afraid you wouldn’t trust me. And yes, Sadie is my sister. The gamemaster must have made a mistake.”
Elias suddenly growled.
“That reminds me. I have a Gamemaster to kill.”

“Gamemaster? As I said before some confusing stuff happened though one was that we killed him.” Sadie told him.

Elias sputtered. “But-at the- drug cartel! Robot! Remember?!”

“Well I know the gamemaster that took me is dead. Maybe there are more gamemaster?” She told him.

Elias clenched his fists.
“There better be. That way I can have revenge multiple times over.”

“I wouldn’t mind. I’m sure you remember hearing about a serial killer that was going after criminals.” Sadie laughed

Elias nodded.

“Not always. Many are also for the betterment of production, but most of the labeled projects involve my or Catherine’s fighting, though not always weapons.” He says. “And that it is, that it is.”

Catherine walked out of the building and down the street, just looking for something to do now that she was off.

Catherine may notice and recognize Katrina as she was running her errands.

Catherine sees her and recognized the face from the fight earlier. She walks up. “Hi!” She said cheerfully. However, due to her helmet covering her face during that fight, Katrina might not recognize her.

Katrina stopped walking.
“D-do I know y-you?” she stuttered shyly.

“You might.” She said. “But I wanted to congratulate and thank you on your part in fighting that giant death robot.”

Her voice might seem familiar, but the distortion put on by the helmet would make it hard to pinpoint.