2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina seemed puzzled for a moment.
“-oh!” She said, realizing who Catherine was. “Oh, t-thanks.”

Adam smiles,
“You would definitely better from Celestial technology. I have a scheduled portal that will open in the next two days, it’s an official message that will be relayed to Earth’s governments. I came here as early as I could so I could tell you the news… The people of Celerion desire to join into a diplomatic relationship with Earth.”

Xano feels the grin overtake him. There’s nothing better then this, than this energy. It’s the ultimate solution, so many possibilities…too many…First need bigger weapon, much bigger weapon. Where to begin, wait yes! Explosive…maybe not. Laser? Possibly…Plasma? may be…All of them Most definitely! It muse run on the energy, the true source of Power! Of all good Possibilities! Yes! This is too good!

She nods. “I guess you might recognize me now, at least somewhat?” She asks.

Runa nods. “That would be wonderful.” He told Adam. “The world can only benefit from advancement.”

“Mm-hm!” Katrina answered.
“You had the wings and the suit, right?”

She nods. “That’s right. Catherine.” She said, putting out her hand. “Nice to meet you.”

Katrina shook the hand. “K-Katrina.” she replied.

Adam nods,
“There’s many things that they would benefit from us as well. Until recently they barely delved into the sciences of animal and human-like biology, since they themselves do not have it, but now they are slowly equipping their home-world to be friendly to other species.”

“Interesting.” He said. “I might be able to help with that, specifically the way organic tissue interacts with synthetic materials.”

“Nice to meet you.” Catherine says to her. “Are you busy today? I just got off work and I’m kinda bored, and you seem like a cool person.”

Katrina thought.
“Well, I just was running some errands.” She replied.
“But I’m done with them.”

“Oh, alright.” She said. “Wanna go get coffee or something?” She asked.

“Ooh! Yes! I love coffee!” Katrina said happily.

“Alright, I think there’s a place down the street. Come on!” She said, starting to walk that way.

Adam replies happily,
“I agree, though that’s not the only thing they can benefit from this diplomatic relationship. The learning of a vast history of differing cultures and other societal customs…many of the Celestials are intrigued by the cultures of the differing species of our galaxy.”

Katrina followed Catherine, happy to have made another friend.

“Which I can understand wholeheartedly. I mean, even just the cultures on Earth are variable and interesting, other species would be even more interesting, I can imagine.” He says. “Of course, technology will always be my field, but culture is another minor passion of mine.” He chuckles and leans back. “I guess I just love the things I couldn’t get as a kid.” He laments out loud.

After a minute or two, they arrive, and Catherine walks through the door. “What’dya want?” She asked Katrina.

Katrina thought for a moment.
“A mocha, please.” she decided.

“Agreed.”
Adam grins,
“Plus imagine what we could learn from differing perspectives.”

She nods. “A mocha and a cappuccino.” She asks the barista, who nods and goes to make their drinks. “On me.” Catherine offered.

Runa nods along. “That is true.”

2 Likes

“Oh! Thanks!” Katrina said.

Adam sees a notification,
“Looks like I have a couple minutes left. I scheduled a meeting with a acquaintance. He got on my bad side and so I shook hands with him, by now I bet he’s suffered enough.”

No! No! NO! The Metal is too weak, need stronger, more versatile alloys…but…where to find…yes! I’ll go there…

Xano stood, surrounded by a mess of parts, strewn around him on the floor. He stands his eyes gazing at the ceiling,
“I must visit that place once again…that laboratory.”

OOC: BTW Celestials are now a playable species for anyone. I put a thing about it in the sign ups.