2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Elias flexes his hand.
“-wait!” He looks at Tempest’s back.
“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have played those tricks. I have reasons to behave better now.”
He takes a breath. “Thank you.”

Tempest nods,
“Usually I’m not this strict, but things are changing very soon. So, I couldn’t afford the luxury of being patient. My people will be arriving soon, to open friendly relations with this place, so I can’t have it in chaos, when they arrive…”
He flies off.

Elias watches tempest fly off.
He replaces his mask and steps into a shadow, reappearing at the top of a building.
"I gotta rethink my life. I got a sister, she is a superhero with a boyfriend who is a superhero… I need to be there for her. Perhaps villainy is not the way to go anymore… "

“I have…” Scrapper mumbled, as his tentacles slithered round him. He began to go after Mark, before Scry interrupted. “No, don’t go after Mark! My logic indicates that this ‘Richard’ fellow will keep foiling our plans if we don’t dispose of him now.”
“Very well.” Replied Scrapper, as Scrag appeared behind him, “Shall I terminate, sir?”
“Immediately.”
Scrag leapt out and formed a blade on each claw, driving them into Richard’s forehead.

Hydron quickly shot at the command

@Monopoly
@Toa_Radrix
Richard yelped, but his mask shielded him from the spikes driving too deep into his skull. After Hydron blasted Scrapper, richard used the opportunity to free himself. He pulled out his cane. “Let this be a message to anyone who threatens this city!” He roared as he began to repeatedly whack Scrapper’s head with the cane, a small bit of fiery goo splattering on his face and giving him tiny burns. Richard eventually slowed down, finished beating on Scrapper’s face.

“Come with me. Scrapper’s not gonna stay down forever.” Richard said to Hydron.

In that night Bruce took Antipatros to his Home and place his mentor in a bacta tank alongside himself and after a few minutes they injuries were healed completely as if nothing happened.
The two sat down of a sofa with a table and the two drank each a glass of whiskey.
“You know Valentine’s Day is right around the corner.” Antipatros said.
“I know.” Bruce replied.
“So who are you going to spend your time with then?” Antipatros was eager to know.
“You don’t know her and also it might sound strange but I met this Girl…called Katrina.”
“Oh.” that caught Antipatros’s attention. “Please do tell me more.”
Bruce then explained how he met Katrina and how he feels like they are really close and that he has feelings for her.
“My oh my.” Antipatros said. “You finally did it…”
“Yeah…” Bruce said smiling.
“Then I assume your Assassin life is over?” Antipatros asked.
“Wait, what? No of course not.” Bruce said. “Though I don’t know if she’ll like to know that I am constantly in danger and most definitely she must not find out about Black Hood.”
“It is hard, I know. An Assassins life is not easy but you’ll have to choose, you know going back to your old life can endanger hers.” Antipatros pointed out.
“Antipatros I might be the only one able to defeat him…if not me who then? I cannot live with that on my conscious. I’ll be an Assassin for the time being till Black Hood is dead, I am sorry Patros but I rather choose a life with her than a life of danger and possibly suffer her loss.”

Bruce stood up and drank his drink he held up his hood and made his way outside.
“Where are you going?” Antipatros asked.
“You said it yourself, Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I am going to give Katrina something special.” Bruce said hopping on his Bike and drove to an accessory shop he knew it was open at that time around.
As he arrived and entered inside the accessory shop there was a lady.
“Ah Mr.Morgan nice to see you at this time around…” the lady said.
“Well I am sorry but you know Valentine’s is around and I need to get something for a person.” Bruce said.
“Oh for your Girlfriend?” the lady asked.
“…well if future girlfriend counts then yes.” Bruce said.
“Alright then I think I got the right thing for you.” the lady said showing him the numerous possibilities.
After a few minutes Bruce got out with a present in his hand and thanks for the lady which knew him gave him some beautiful flowers for Katrina.
Bruce got home and entered inside his room and started to plan things out how the Valentine’s Day could work.

The fiery liquid did little to nothing, as Scrapper, being mostly made of magma under his armour, simply absorbed it.

After some thinking and some planning, Bruce got out of his suit and took some casual sleeping clothes on and decided to sleep a bit.
Antipatros was inside his underground Base which only Bruce could enter inside.

Black Hood was in his Base and he healed up his wounds.
“I had him, I almost had him. Only if not that guy wouldn’t have interfered.” Black Hood said sitting down on his chair and started to search through the Internet and numerous networks and data sites where he could possibly find something about Mark (@Mctoran)
“I tend to keep my promise and capture whoever he was and feed him to dogs after I beat him to death.”

After Elias had left, Mark turned to Sadie.
“Sadie, can I talk to you about something? There’s something that I have been wanting to ask for a while.” He said.
@Khalsa721

Katrina glanced at a clock in the coffee shop.
“Oh, shoot! I gotta go. Thank you again!” She said to Catherine. (@runa)
She walked out of the coffee shop and silently entered Bruce’s home. She walked into her room and closed the door quietly.
Inside, she continued working on her gift.

1 Like

Bruce’s alarm clock went off he slept more than he intended.
“You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Bruce said looking at his clock, he stood up and first off he needed to take a shower, so he left his room and went for the bathroom.
He took a nice warm relaxing shower and after that he styled himself and after he was done he left the Bathroom and headed towards his room again.

On his opened window was Hope joyfully squawking and welcoming Bruce. He greeted her as well and patted her.
“Now I know, I’m nervous too.” Bruce said talking to Hope.
Today he decided to wear something different a black body t-■■■■■ and a red ■■■■■ with dark grey jeans with some modern not to much fashion holes and to that he wear Air Jordan 1 with red and white color.

“I think I have her gift and everything.” Bruce said, Katrina’s gift was in a box wrapped in a wrapping gift paper and her flowers were there as well in a big bottle with water so that they won’t dry off, he also perfumed himself and then he gave Hope some food.

Black Hood would find in the internet’s database a recording of Mark’s latest footage on his first interaction with the city for some years.
“So he is a dude which transforms into a monster named Beserker? And his name is Mark?” Black Hood wondered. “Hmm interesting.” he thought.

Bruce might hear sounds coming from Katrina’s room as she worked.
“It’s not the best, but it’ll have to do.” she thought.

Bruce could hear some sounds coming from Katrina’s room.
“Wonder what she’s doing.” he wondered. He then took his gift and the flowers and walked towards the dining room and sat down on a armchair and so patiently waited for Katrina.

Katrina continued working.
Finally she sat back and sighed. “Okay, I think I’ve got it.” She wrapped the gift up and tidied up her room.

Bruce waited so every patiently but he was nervous.
“Strange I’ve never been that nervous around a girl before.” he said.

1 Like

Katrina came out of her room, a large bundle in her arms.
“Hello!” She said cheerfully. “Happy Valentine’s day!”

1 Like

Bruce stood and well he hid his presents as to make it more of a surprise behind his back.
Bruce smiled. “Happy Valentine’s day to you too.”

Katrina smiled.
“Here.” She handed him the bundle. “Its not much, but I did my best.”

“What is it?” Sadie asked, smiling at mark.