2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“By the way whatever happened back then with that first wave?” Sadie asked her brother.

@Monopoly
@Toa_Radrix
@Khalsa721
@meepinater

Meanwhile, richard was busy beating on Scrapper’s face with his cane.
"there he is!’’ mark said as he, Sadie and Elias arrived.

“First wave?” He asked.
He glanced at Sadie and noticed the ring on her finger.
“I’ll talk to her later…”
He turned towards Richard.
“Gamemaster.” He growled.

Richard raised an eyebrow. "gamemaster?’’ it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic, or genuinely confused.

“Unless this is another reality I racked up a good body count maybe 25 years ago by your time?” Sadie smiled

Elias stalked towards the man.
“You killed my parents. Or someone like exactly like you. Explain. Now.” He growled.

Sadie watched, wondering herself since her gamemaster was already dead.

" i DON’T know what you’re talking about!" Richard exclaimed, prepared to attack Elias.

Elias growled.
“Then why do you look like the Grandmaster? Who are you?!” He shouted.

“Relax.” Sadie smiled “what he meant is that you’ve been referred to as gamemaster. Any reason why or by who?” She didn’t sense anything really wrong with him though she knew personally how easy it was to switch personalities like that.

1 Like

“i’m not the Gamemaster, i’m his grandson!” He shouted. “Richard Servastus.” He grumbled, introducing himself to the others.
@meepinater
@Khalsa721

Elias frowns behind his mask.
"Well, your grandfather killed my parents and made me believe i lost my sister. "

Richard was about to respond to Elias, but stopped when he noticed Sadie. "Wait a minute…are you Sadie Volara?’’ he asked her, intrigued.
@Khalsa721

“Yes.” She told him “though just do you know apologizing on his behalf won’t fix anything. He was a monster and died like a monster; I just wish I could’ve inflicted all the pain I received plus interest.”

“I would’ve made him feel the pain he caused me.” Elias growled.

“i know i can’t speak for the Gamemaster, and i wouldn’t want to anyways…” Richard said, clenching his fists. “but I am not a cruel villain like he was. In fact, I’m trying to be a hero, to set right the atrocities that my grandfather commited. I don’t expect any of you to trust me, especially considering my family legacy…” Richard said, looking at mark, elias, sadie and Hydron.

"but please, just give me a chance to prove that I’m not like my grandfather. Let me help you.’’ he said pleadingly.

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix

Elias crossed his arms.
“Okay.”
He pointed at Richard and then dropped his arm.
“All the more reason to change.” He muttered.

“Well after spending all my time with him I can tell you don’t have the same feel to you. Just know if you try anything you’ll wish you were dead with what I’ll do to you.” She warned him.

Richard slowly nodded. “wait, are you my aunt, in some weird way?” He asked sadie.

“It’s not unlikely considering what he did to me.” Sadie told him. There were some things she didn’t even want to think about that still haunted her.

1 Like