2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Harmed? Then Why didn’t you stop me!”
Xano repeats,
“Stop! I need it!”
He follows firing two more shots.

3/30

“I tried!” He said, blocking them, the shield wavering even more. “But you were too stupid to listen!”

Catherine didn’t like to wait. She went in through a window on the back side and snuck into the room, peering between the tables at Xano, who seemed distracted by Runa.

Xano shot two more, the guns seemed like they were burst fire, shooting two before reloading again. Xano cried,
“You not HARD ENOUGH!”
He waves his hands in anger of not being able to fully express himself,
“NEED IT!”

Runa dodged to the side, one scraping against his upper arm, which on top of the forcefield being there, the green fabric that once covered them was now replaced with the same material that made up most of Novus’ suit, albeit of the same green color. Runa sighs. I…I need to make this right. Once he’s dealt with, I’ll work on something to try and help him. He waits for another strike.

Novus sneaks a little closer, then aims a laser blast for Xano and fires, hoping her aim wasn’t too awfully bad this go around.

The laser would strike Xano in the back and he fell to the ground, falling face first.

Runa would quickly fly up and check on Xano, making sure he was still alive, but ready to counter-strike in case this was a rouse. He glared at Novus. “I thought I told you to wait.”

“And I thought I knocked him out.” She shoots back.

1 Like

It was a ruse. Xano used the time to calibrate Project Novus’ position. He jumped up and shot two tasers at her. In the meantime when he recovered his standing he drew the Ensis Blade, which is electrified.

6/30

They hit her and she stumbled back, her armor protecting her from the blunt of it, but them still taking some affect.

Runa, however, had extended the claws on his right arm, Project: Knockout. He took a small step back as he also extended Project: X-Caliber on his left, looking for any exposed skin or thin parts in the armor.

1 Like

The armor was much like his own, though made of different materials. When it came to structural weaknesses Runa would find flaws at the joints and the thinnest near those joints.
Xano holds out his sword,
“Too LATE, YOU WERE TOO LATE NOT ENOUGH EFFORT. NEED IT.”

1 Like

Runa holds his in a defensive position, priming his boosters. “I see that now.” He says solemnly. “And I can only try to make it right.”

1 Like

Scrapper dodged, and threw a fireball at Mark, before Screech detached, formed guns, and started shooting at everyone.

“Oh.” Bruce was intrigued. “Who may that new friend be?” he asked, rocking around slowly and gently side to side as he twirled Katrina gently and went back on holding her hand and waist.
(@meepinater)

Black Hood was still conducting research through the internet’s database.
“Seems I found some private information about Mark, this is his girlfriend called Sadie.” Black Hood laughed.
“And so things have become much easier.” he thought aloud.

“Her name is Catherine. She helped fight that big robot.” Katrina said as she dollowed Bruce’s movements.
“She took me out for coffee, and we chatted.”

Mark blocked the fireball with his shield, rolling out of the way of screech’s gunfire.

@Toa_Radrix
“Shoot him!” Mark shouted to Hydron.

Hydron opened his core and shot the laser with force

Scrapper ducked, but Scrape was burnt off his back in the process. Scrape started screaming “OH GOD MY TAIL’S ON FIRE!” And squirmed off into a crevice in the ground.

“Perhaps one day I might get to know your friend someday as well.” he said. “I’ve been meaning to say something to you.” (@meepinater)

Leadhead charged directly into scrapper to tackle him

“…yes?” Katrina asked.

“There is a guy I know who met a girl a few days ago.” he continues.
“And that at first the girl is shy but throughout the time she spends with him she opens up but not too much.” he continues while dancing telling her something she might know what he meant.
“But this guy he loves her, he loves her so much he became a fool in love but he is afraid if he goes to fast she might reject him. Though he thinks they are close he doesn’t know what to do.” he said coming to an end.
“So I ask you what should this guy do? Listen to his heart and go for it? Or wait and never get the opportunity or chance to ever express how much he loves her?”