2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

Name: Unknown

Alias: The Black knight

Alliance: Villain (seems to know the LOV(APII)particularly Enigma-2 )

Generation: Old timer (By association however no records exist prior to the superhero revolution

Powers/abilities: The black knight appears to wear a thick suit of heavily reinforced power armour, Painted pitch black it is completely bulletproof, contains EM shielding a lead lining and servomotors to amplify strength. As expected a knight needs weapons, the Black knight wields a long handled axe with an extending haft allowing it to become a halberd, it features a hammer head on one side in order to deal crushing blows, the spike on the top of it is reinforced with feather-edged diamonds (in order to penetrate through the toughest of armours). The shield the Black knight carries is carbon layered and has extra layers of energy shielding and a close range EM generator to disrupt energy weaponry or worse negate it completely. The shield can also double in width to form a small piece of cover. It also features eight small machine gun pods to create a hailstorm of bullets.

Personality/Bio: The black knight is a mysterious enigmatic figure with no past to speak of, when they speak a modulated voice emits from their heavy armour, they often speak with a haughty tone, presenting a somewhat snarky and self centred persona in the eyes of others. The Black knight also makes a habit of randomly quoting lines of poetry to appear “intellectual”…this has varying degrees of success.

Appearance:

3 Likes

2059: Invasion - Bounty Hunter, Necros Metus

Name: Necros Metus

Alias: Necros, Misthios

Alignment: Necros’s allegiance lies with the highest bidder.

Affiliation: His hunter clan called Death Watch

Generation: Unknown, he has been traveling through the Cosmos for quite some time.

Weapons/Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Necros is known from collecting bounties and weapons which fancy from his quarries, and he has amassed a vast and varied arsenal over the course of his career.

His powers so to speak are his three eyes which can heat up and fire a concentrated red energy beam which can track the opponent, however, it is not undodgeable but one must be careful how they may go about it.

His body being alien in nature, it gives him the attributes of enhanced strength, reflexes, agility and speed while his tail serves him as an important weapon when in battle, being able to impale through almost anything if used right.

Because his body is a half mixture of high advanced techno-organic technology with heavily enforced armor plating he can take a few strikes and just walk it off and he can use his implanted chip in his brain to scan a weapon and ■■■■■■■■■■ his hands to create those weapons, if it is a blade, spear, axe, hooks, guns and so on, and he can also ■■■■■■■■■■ his body, however, it does have its limits on how much he can ■■■■■■■■■■.

Mostly the weapons he uses during the hunt are as followed:

A massive sniper rifle which he carries with him and stores it on the back, it’s heavy and much bigger than him and that is why his enhanced strength comes into play when wielding this rifle. His rifle can fire from very far distances with very precise shots, the shots can variate from different kind of bullets and when changed in energy mode can fire a concentrated beam of energy,

His shotgun which he likes to carry around has 50 rounds of ammunition, it has also the ability to create frequency shockwaves and can be used as a flamethrower as well when needed, as it can also extract items.

Other than that, the rest it’s standard blades, swords, hooks, spears and all kinds of weapons, but he also has an array of many gadgets which he can use while hunting.
He has grenades with different modes, proximity mines, detective mines, camouflaged mines and other tools he may require but his most significant tool of them all is an implanted translator which was placed inside him which he can activate with some clicks on his gauntlet which he uses to speak with other races with their native language, be it in dialects and so on, short said, there is no language he can’t speak.

His most important treasure of them all is his high advanced techno-organic ship called Thanatos Neptune.

Thanatos Neptune is a massive cruiser filled to the brim with all kinds of exotic weapons, alien captives, and nightmarish creatures employed by Necros to keep order aboard his vessel.

His ship posses the means for interstellar travel thanks to its transwarp drives and dark matter drivers, being able to travel through the cosmos fast without any delays, it’s a ship of its kind and if there were a few there are none anymore, assumingly that this is one of it’s kind to ever be built.

While being a fast ship it also possesses a wide variety of self-defense weapons such as artillery cannons with, normal cannon rounds, energy or plasma rounds, it has an energy base shielding which shields the vessel and protects it from attacks however it is on a limited time and can’t be open longer than its timer and it also can house other ships inside it and has a gravity beam which sucks up everything in its 50 meter radius.

The vessel also has four Omega Whip electro-magnetic cannons, two neuron beam emitters, and a Hydra-class warp cannon adorning the prow and if his ship wasn’t advanced enough it has a specialized AI which can control the ship itself without Necros’s guidance when needed.

Appearance: (Credit: Cyborg por alejdark | Dibujando) He would mostly tower over some people, he is a tall dude by the looks of things. Even though it is not seen some of his body platings it’s covered with ancient Cyberglyphics mostly on his back, tail, and forearms which might indicate a religious background as ancient hunters which had faith were inscribing an ancient language on their armor, believing it will bring them good fortune.

One of his inscribing on his back is roughly translated into Latin which spells out “Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat” which in modern English it literally spells to “Fortune Favors the Bold” and other characteristics.

When he mostly moves, mechanical sounds could be heard coming from him, creating a supernatural aura around the people he is around, invoking them with fear and very little have achieved not to tremble before their feet when they saw or were near him.

Personality: Necros is all about wit, tactics, cunning, cleverness, and is an intelligent individual and is cold, calculated, without mercy and a bit sadistic. He cares about two things in the entire Cosmos which he travels: himself and the thrill of the hunt, for he enjoys a really good hunting sport, otherwise, he wouldn’t be doing what he loves the most, to hunt.

Bio: Over the vast reaches of Cosmos for many years, Necros has made himself well known throughout the vast reaches of space, he is a universal bounty hunter and his skills are second to none, and there’s probably no one in the Universe he won’t put them to use for as long as he doesn’t have anything personal with them and he’ll do any job…for the right price, of course.
There’s little to nothing an unfortunate soul who finds himself to be his target can do, other than make their peace with the universe before he finds them.
His arrival to earth is for a reason and one reason only to hunt down someone which he has been well paid for to capture him, the Invasion could be a mere coincidence or actually planned for Necros it did not matter, for what he cared about it, is to complete his hunt on planet Earth…

His Theme:

His Voice: Now because I am a sucker for cliches, I really didn’t find any other voice which inspired me to make this character more than Mark Ryan’s voice for Lockdown featuring in Age of Extinction.

@Mctoran Okay here he is, the long-awaited and anticipated Bounty Hunter of the Universe which 2059 is taking place, Necros Mentus, hope you enjoy!

What exactly do you mean by techno-organic?

You can look it up on google.

techno organic has differing meanings from person to person @Bramsley is asking whether or not it’s made of flesh/if it’s a living thing (a la the red sun from the PS1 game of the same name) or if techno organic merely refers to it’s design

2 Likes

Here’s my interpretation of Ivan:

2 Likes

Name: Malfector

Alias: The Dark Chrononaut, The Infinite King, The Man from forever.

Alliance: Villainy

Generation: Neither, as he hails from the future.

Powers/abilities: With his suit, he can control the flow of time around himself, allowing him to speed up his personal flow of time, and to skip over brief moments in time. His suit can time travel, but due to damage it has sustained, it can’t travel more than one minute forwards or backwards. The Suit also helps to augment his already considerable strength. He is also a genius engineer, able to create the equivalent of future technology from scrap and household appliances.

Appearance: The Chrononaut looks as if he is wearing a vacuumed sealed space suit. The interior of the helmet is filled with mist, and emits a red glow. The suit appears to be heavily modified, Red and black paint haphazardly color the suit, and numerous spikes were affixed to the shoulders and helmet, giving the appearance of a mohawk.

Personality/Bio: Trapped in the present due to his suit malfunctioning, Malfector plans to construct a device powerful enough to slingshot him back into the future. He also claims that he hails from a dark alternative future some point beyond the events of the last resistance. The Chrononaut is cold and impersonal, caring only about competing his objective. Nothing will stand in his way.

(This is a revised version)

Skipping time eh?

4 Likes

Malfector: [quote=“Traykar, post:190, topic:48304”]
Villainy
[/quote]

Old Father Time and the League Of Organised Villainy and Adjoining Partnerships:

@Bramsley
@Traykar

2 Likes

Why would Malfector team up with a bunch of dead guys?

1 Like

It’s fine @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika I don’t have exclusive rights to time based villains.

They’re dead? I know OFT’s old but…

How about you guys talk about this in the PM, because that’s what it was intended for.

1 Like

They’ve been dead for a good many years.

@MichaelTheLightBringer what exactly is a detective mine? I tried googling it but results were inconclusive

2059: Invasion - Economy System

Now, I’ve come up with the green get from @Mctoran an easy economy system which allows our interstellar friends to travel through the universe and well make a living and whatnot since 2059: Invasion will be about aliens and perhaps some of y’all would want to make alien characters.

So, since I have a bounty hunter who will be featured in this RP, I thought how about I let you know how this economic system works outside the planet earth and well here we go.

The currency outside planet earth through the reaches of space is called universal credits, or UC, or credits whatever you prefer from those three and it works just as followed, take it as an example at first.

1 dollar = 10 credits

10 dollars = 100 credits

100 dollars = 1000 credits

1000 dollars = 10.000 credits

10.000 dollars = 100.000 credits

100.000 dollars = 1.000.000 credits

1.000.000 dollars = 10.000.000 credits

10.000.000 dollars = 100.000.000 credits

100.000.000 dollars = 1.000.000.000 credits

I think you have noticed a pattern here, well you are not wrong, everything is times 10.
Example: 10 * 10 = 100.

So, for example, let’s say someone wants to pay Necros 3 million dollars because that is his payment, in credits, it would be 30.000.000 and so on.

But it can also be in different numbers such as 2.394.384 dollars times 10 equal 23.983.840 units, this is just an example to give you an idea of how it works. To put it exactly, 1 dollar is 10 credits worth.

If I’m going to be honest

The economy system makes no sense IC

Earth money would have no value elsewhere as Earth itself has not interacted with any alien governments here as far as I know of.

2 Likes

They made a treaty with the celestials

Well then

Still seems a bit odd

I know I just sorta ignore it