2059: The superhero revolution (RP series Sign ups)

Pretty cool

Hey @Mctoran I’m really confused, you’re inactive for ages and then close every RPG you’ve done

1 Like

Sorry, I accidentally closed the 2059 PM, but I promise I’ll be back soon!

3 Likes

He’s technically already in the rpg but eh

Name: Joshua Richards
Alias: Lieutenant Josh, ‘sexist pig’
Alliance: New Evo Military, antagonist
Generation: Newbies
Powers/abilities: Sharpshooter, barks orders, trained soldier
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Rude, cruel and kind of evil, Josh is a military lieutenant who hopes to start a war

1 Like

Name: :Redacted:

Alias: Mister Everyman

Alliance: Department 17 of the Celrion Government

Generation: Old Timers

Powers/abilities: Immune to disease, radiation, and aging and has above average speed and strength. Displacement Gun

Appearance: identical to Mister Noman, but has a more natural flesh color.

Bio:
Mister Everyman serves a secret black ops government organization known only as Department Seventeen. He, along with numerous other agents, were surgically altered to be harder, better, faster, and stronger to hunt down targets deemed of importance to Department Seventeen. Department Seventeen is thought to be connected with numerous weapons research programs and are thought to have a link with rumored weapons of mass displacement supposedly used during the war on numerous Military and Civilian targets. Mister Everyman himself is armed with a standard deplacement gun that can teleport it’s victims to a variety of different locations, including nearby Department sites, and also possesses a classified Exile function.

@Mctoran

You know new characters aren’t allowed right?

Good of you to uphold your position as the gm

1 Like

I was just saying what Mctoran said but okay.

1. He never said he was a GM
  2. [quote=“TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, post:117, topic:48304”]
    no new characters will be accepted for the time being.
    [/quote]
2 Likes

This was sarcasm ^

Sarcasm is generally funny and has a /s

And tell you what??

Name: Mark-2
Alias: Mk2
Alliance: Villain (though he doesn’t want to be)
Powers/abilities: Super strength, telerportation, turns into the destroyer
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: When Christine stopped the original Mark, Kyro stole some of his dna from the CIA, hoping to make a new Mark to kill Christine, when Kyro was killed by Impulse, Zalas discovered Mark was Berserker and cloned him, planning to make his own personal army of Berserkers, but this new Mark just wants to live happily, but he knows if he does then Zalas will kill him

Name: Jeremy Johnathan Syd
Alias: Mr Clean, Uncle Syd
Alliance: Hero
Powers/abilities: Can clean anything, can create holy water, can cleanse evil, superpoweful warrior
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Matt’s twin brother, Jeremy has fought his brother since 2035, due to his bravery he has recieved a medal of honor
Enemies: Nexus, Kyro, Zalas Quobb, The Dark Lord

Name: Varied
Alias: Knights Of The Infinite Empire
Alliance: Villain, The Infinite Empire
Generation: Mixed
Powers/abilities: Laser guns, strong armour, controlled by Zalas Quobb
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Warriors that work for Haaki Shomfka and Zalas

Name: Haaki Shomfka
Alias: General Of The Infinite Empire
Alliance: Villain, The Infinite Empire
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities: Laser guns, strong armour, controlled by Zalas Quobb, strength
Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Cruel traitourous and troublesome

@Mctoran
Are they accepted?

1 Like

are those stormcast eternals

Yes

But they look cool

Never was a fan of them, sigmarines I would call them

1 Like

I myself admittedly always preferred the death army in sigmar but in 40K I preferred Orks

1 Like

pure skeletons myself

1 Like

Yeah they are awesome, always reminded me of Ray Harryhausen skeletons

1 Like

Name: N/A
Alias: The Observer
Allaince: Other
Generation: N/A
Powers/Abilities: He can tag one person simply by looking at them, and for as long as that person remains tagged The Observer is constantly aware of where they are in relation to him, and he can open portals to travel destinations, most commonly to the most recently tagged person. The Observer can also enter a mirror realm by touching any reflective surface and can selectively bring other things into the mirror realm with him.
Appearance: Standard white male with brown eyes and brown hair wearing a black suit and occasionally a black bowler hat
Personality: Watchful, methodical, patient

Pssst, @Mctoran’s not allowing new characters since the RP’s nearly over

But that doesn’t neccesarily mean i won’t accept your character at all. I just need to end this RP and start the aequel first.

1 Like

“A Mirror world you say?”

2 Likes