40kRP The Forge of war

“uh…well it’s mining gear isn’t it? Are you from a militia?”

“I like it, it has served me well, besides what can break stone can break bone. No, I am a Cadian Shock Trooper.”

“oh…oh…s-sorry I didn’t mean t-” A sniper cuts him off as his head is converted into red mist

Skir fires, aiming where the bullet came from, by judging the point/direction of origin, based on where it had struck the soldier. The soldier was now in battle.

A quiet splurt noise is heard as a cultist barely has the time to react causing him to also become another cadaver, this one much more charred

1 Like

Skir went to hide behind cover, and after putting his mining laser down, he took out his pistol for and peered around the corner.

1 Like

He would see a man dressed in a fine dark coat with a beautiful hat, he has a huge terminator sized powerfist wrapped in gold leaf and is taking pot shots with a bolt pistol, he’s also screaming something about loyalty and executing traitors. It’s hard to tell with all the gunfire

Skir hid back, deciding a target like that would be rather annoying to handle. The soldier considered shooting on impulse, but this could easily be an ally, then he shouted something about heretics, so it could be either way. Skir grabs his mining laser and shoots a blast at the man’s powerfist, just to see the reaction.

1 Like

The mans head instantly turns with a face like death and a stare that could cause a bloodletter to soil itself. Emperor protect you it’s commissar Lewis Archibald Grant (your commander). He blows apart another cultist with his pistol and stomps over to Skir. Skir notices the powersword on his belt.

Skir looks at him, not budging and fires a pistol shot at a cultist. He states almost emotionless,
“Fog of war, almost didn’t recognize you sir.”

“you’d better not pull a stunt like that again otherwise emperor preserve me I will rip out your spine and jam it so far up your rectum you’ll look like a PLAGUEBEARER!”

The soldier shrugs,
“Yes sir.”
Skir fires a pistol round again, at another cultist.

The cultist takes the shot in the head. He keeps running towards them with a chainaxe releasing a screech as rusted teeth twirl about

Skir picks up his mining laser and fires at the cultist, once he gets a bit closer.

That did the trick, the cultists torso is messily severed.

Grant looks at this before turning back to Skir
“Oh you’re the one with the mining gear I was told about. I expect a bit more professionalism from a Cadian.”

“I don’t do well with teams, since I shoot first and ask questions later.”
Skir comments keeping an eye out for another cultist,
“It’s easier to fight when your only team member is yourself, not much guesswork needed.”

“Well here we are an army, that means fighting in a unit, if it’ll make you work better I could pair you with a Krieger”

“As long as I can’t see him…it should work.”

8155 picks up and checks the power pack of their hotshot, now prepared for combat charged out of the breach gunning down 2 cultists, the light leaving their rage filled eyes.

Glancing at Skir they remarked, “Fight for the Emperor before your grudges, Cadian”.

“You must be that kreiger karskin I heard about A1 wasn’t it?”