7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

After resupplying some of his stock (and retrieving his finger) the Leper leaves the Teacher’s hut and makes his way to the dock by the North Gate. Hearing chatter of the Ships’ approach and the prospect of news, the Leper hastens his approach though keeps to the walls and shadows to avoiding physical contact as he goes.

2 Likes

Teacher slowly peered his head out from his hut, looking on to observe what all the commotion was about.
@Bramsley
@Jcton
@ProfSrlojohn
@TBT_Emerald

1 Like

He would see Hakuli talking to Alumatix on Haluli’s porch.

2 Likes

“Pretty well.” Alumatix says, grasping the mechanical hand. Upon hearing the trumpet, he asks Hakuli if he knows what is going on with the patrol.

1 Like

“I’m not sure. I’ve been retired for a few years now, and about a year ago, they changed the horn meanings. As I discovered to my embarrassment.”

2 Likes

Several Atlanteans soldiers got out of their ships from their latest expedition of the northern lands. They were welcomed back by their families (presumably) and their friends (presumably). They had brought back a raw material once they used for their technology that was quite useful for them.

1 Like

If the soldiers went by Hakuli’s home, he’d shout out, “Well done boys!” To them as the passed.

1 Like

Teacher simply gave a nod of acknowledgement and approval to the soldiers as the passed by him.
“Let’s hope those materials are put to good use.” He remarked.
@Jcton
@Bramsley
@ProfSrlojohn
@TBT_Emerald

Alumatix whispers to a small wyvern to follow the soldiers. He knew someone would pay good money to know where the material was stored.

2 Likes

Teacher’s eyes narrowed in suspicion as he watched the Wyvern scamper along.

“What do you think he could be up to?” He whispered to The Leper as he continued watching.
@Bramsley

1 Like

Nothing that bodes well for you or I” replied The Leper, though the mask betrayed no expression, his voice and focus on the creature belied a curious fascination.

1 Like

“Should we investigate?” Teacher asked The Leper, unsure of how to handle the situation.
@Bramsley

Perhaps, though I suggest following the whispering man rather than that small winged lizard. It’s smaller so it’ll be able to hide better” muses the Leper.

1 Like

“Perhaps you are right. Shall we pursue the druid then?” Teacher asked.
@Bramsley

Alumatix bids Hakuli farewell, then starts walking toward the docks.

The Leper proceeds to follow Alumatix, although keeps far enough away, as well as strategically ducking behind people and various objects to avoid being seen.

1 Like

Teacher folowed as well, not the most stealthy but nonetheless tried to be as silent as possible.

Leonida was nonchalantly walking on the streets of Atlantis, with his armpured guards following him.

Depending on the street, he might see Hakuli salute him from his seat on his porch.

1 Like

Leonida acted like he haven’t even see him.