7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

The leper continued to scrabble on the floor; either not understanding the Guard’s Latin or simply being unable to hear him.

OOC: Did the Leper get the dagger?

OOC: He would most probably either hear or feel the Leeper taking his dagger, but I’ll let you decide.
IC: “Heu! Tu surdus es? Exaudi!” he said, taking him by his shoulder.
OOC: Btw my Latin is not all that good so I have to base a lot on Translate.

1 Like

OOC: Don’t worry about it

The Guard’s grip caused The leper to turn around. Upon seeing the mask and now increasingly apparent bandages… and a desiccated finger on the floor the guard might suspect why the “Beggar” was scrabbling. Additionally, the smell of pungent herbs could be present, as well as a subtle but ever present scent of rot.

Noticing a small plume of smoke most likely from a ritualistic instrument the curious stone flagellant slowly marches in it’s direction, wine noisily sloshing about within their Amphora, each step punctuated with the clacking of their stone feet against the flagstones of the streets.

Minerva sancta!” the guard cried as he stepped backwards.

Raspy laughter could be heard from the Leper as he retrieved his finger. And whilst the Guard was recoiling he used the momentum to pull the dagger from its sheath, which he quickly concealed within his bandages.

Hearing a distressed cry and the faint rasp of a cackle the flagellant quickened their pace, making sure they don’t spill any of their wine, which leads to an awkward looking gallop, accompanied by the sound of marble feet and vines rubbing against stone.

Da mihi eam!” he said, raising his sword.

Seeing weapons in action the City Guards sound a horn and rush to the leper and roman.

The flagellant skids into position seeing a man with a sword and a leper

The Leper knelt presented the dagger hilt first. “Don’t lose it again

Quid?” he said, taking it back.

“Excuse me, is there a problem here?” Came a quiet voice from the flagellant despite their lips not moving.

Two city guards place themselves in-between the roman and the bandaged man. A third stands near the flagellant and the fourth more regal guard speaks up, “What. Is. Going. On. Here.? I don’t care where you’re from, but you will respect our laws in our land.”

“I saw smoke and was investigating, I meant no harm.” The Flagellant quickly says defensively.

This gentleman dropped his knife… I dropped my finger, my eyes aren’t particularly good and I got mixed up” shrugged the Leper.

Abi in malam rem.” the guard muttered before going back to his partner.

The Leper looked at the Guard then the City Guard “What’s he saying? Honestly does no one speak Greek anymore

The regal city guard replied coldly to the roman, “Nam cellula, in quam tu me mittent.”
The regal guard sighs,
“I shall let you all go, this once. However, if I see any sword play in my city, I will take necessary action.”

OOC: it didn’t translate to what I exactly meant. What the regal guard said was, “I should throw you in a cell for that.”

OOC: What box?
IC: The guard ignored him, partly because he was too far away, and partly because Leonida and his crew got out of the villa, approaching them.