7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

The Leper shrugged “He’s the one with with his Sword out not me

“Sorry is there something wrong going on here? I’m terribly confused.” The poor stone construct looked at everyone awkwardly with wine quietly sloshing about

The regal guard looks at the leper and at the flagellant,
“My men saw a blade, so we reacted. I would rather not have to deal with the political backlash of two foreigners killing each other in Atlantean streets.”
He pauses for a second, “I am Commander Elion Aks, chief guardian of the City of Atlantis. I may not be entirely familiar with the both of you… Who are you?”

Leonida and his crew passed the royal guards, the leper and the golem, heading for the nearest oracle or clairvoyant. Leonida quickly glanced at them.
@Jcton

“I…uh…I’m a wine carrier? Porter? Sample provider? I dunno I just carry wine around, would you like some?” She says slightly bowing to better match his height, while offering out her Amphora of wine. “It’s made from the grapes I grow and ripened by the sun.” Her voice is hesitant yet cheerful.

I am The King of Delphi, or rather was. Surely my reputation precedes me… As should this.” producing the finger that had just fallen on the floor.

“Ah! I’m so sorry your majesty! I’d never have guessed you would be here! Please forgive me for not offering you this wine as tribute!” The stone woman quickly says, panic in her voice as she kneels before the leper promptly offering up her Amphora to the bandage covered man.

Libation is for the Gods… And I am king no longer, though your courtesy is appreciated” He replies

The invasion of the fortresses was succesful, as now Rome retreated all of her armies to the centre of her territories, moving her eyes to Sardinia at the request of a certain prince.

“Your illness makes you no less of royalty. And as the king of mighty Delphi nonetheless!”

Elion respectively bows his head, “I have heard tales of your kingship.”

The commander raises his head, “My symbol is the eagle, any guard bearing the eagle on their chest is one of my own. My men will accommodate you to your wishes. I shall command them to do so.”

The group around the leper may notice a small drake running around.

@Mctoran

When Alumatix reaches the dock he sits down and begins speaking to some water drakes. Am faic thu an long sin thall? “Feuch an lorg thu puingean lag sam bith dhomh. rud sam bith a dh ’fhaodadh cuideigin a chleachdadh gus faighinn a-steach.

I thank you Commander. I would like to ask where I may be able to find lodgings tonight as I am weary and in need of rest” Spying the drake in his periphery he indicated to the Guards “It would appear someone has taken an interest in our gathering” The leper briefly turned towards the Villa before turning back to the group.

The flagellant rises to stand, attempting to keep her wine in it’s vessel.
“Might I accompany you?” She asks the Leper king

I’m afraid that is unnecessary, I will be fine on my own

“Very well.” She replies, curtly nodding

The drakes return to Alumatix, babble for a little bit, and he throws them some dried fish.

Alumatix then begins walking to the druid’s guild.

1 Like

The Flagellant begins to attempt to trace the path she saw the small lizard things took

@TBT_Emerald
Teacher silently watched, pondering what move to make next and trying to remain hidden.

@Bramsley
Suddenly, The Leper would see Teacher come running back towards him.

“I don’t understand Gaelic too well, but I believe the druid is attempting to pillage a ship nearby…” He panted, out of breath.

OOC: Probably should have clarified. That wasn’t supposed to be Galic. It was supposed to sound like gibberish, and I picked a language in Google translate that looks most like gibberish to clue in the players on what he was doing.

IC: Alumatix turns down an alleyway and hides, waiting for Teacher.

1 Like