A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Lauren looks up, suddenly remembering what she was supposed to be doing. Her eyes dart around, looking for a familiar landmark.

‘Okay, where am I?’ She picks out the stop sign, far enough away that she can just barely make out the street name. ‘Right street, but where is it?’ As she mutters to herself she spins around, scanning the houses and numbers around her. One stands out to her, a little ways down the street. It seems familiar for some reason. A memory slides in front of her eyes.

‘Snow?’ She can’t quite place the memory, but it feels recent. Last year? Why would she have been here last year? That was before… before a lot of things.

Lauren shakes her head, trying to get the memory out of her head as she knocks on the door (or if it’s open, looks inside).

Ideruba opens it seeming depressed but lights up a bit seeing her “Oh. Hey.” He goes back down to sit and puts his head in his hands

“Uh… hi.” Lauren looks less pleased to see him. She looks around the room as she enters, taking note of people and places to sit.

Ideruba mutters quietly “I can’t hear them anymore. Not even a peep.”

Lauren perches on a chair across the room from Ideruba, continuing her people-watching. Quiet party.

Good.

1 Like

Ideruba thinks Should I tell anyone? Is there a point? Can I live normally? Should I? I wonder what happened.

“hi.”

Lauren starts. “Uh, h-hello.” Smooth.

As always.

1 Like

Liam walks around, unsure of where the plot needs him

1 Like

OOC Lauren x Bailey?
IC Ideruba sighs and gets up to grab a drink

Bailey just continues staring at the floor, not taking his eyes off of it.

Ooc- @LTVmocs they’re siblings in another universe, do you think they’d be into eachother in this one XP

1 Like

OOC Heck yeah
IC Ideruba pours himself a shot of vodka.

Ooc- well I can’t really stop you from shipping it/s

Ic- Bailey finds a beer and chugs it

Ideruba takes it “Your underage.” He seems to be more tense

"since when do you care? And aren’t you underage too?

Ooc- gtg, be back in a hour

Ideruba “I always care in a way. I’m in college at least.”
There seems to be a lack of tone changing

Bailey just sighs “fine.” He had already chugged most of it, anyway

Jacob headed over to the two.

“So there’s beer, that’s a thing. Never been drunk before actually. Though for some reason it seems familiar… I think I’d rather not.”

Bailey doesn’t pay him any attention “I’m going outside”

“As you wish.”