A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Bailey plays on his phone while he waits for more people to show up

Deja looks at Ideruba “Doesnt it feel less lively.”
Ideruba shrugs not caring

“You can sit if you want to. I’m not going to yell at you for something as stupid as that.” Lauren is already kinda sitting on a chair. Only half on the chair, but it still counts.

James sits too.

“Fair enough. Whatever stupid part of my brain that decided socializing would be a good idea should be shot. I have a bunch of online friends and an unfinished season 1 of Firefly I’m missing for this.”

Lauren chuckles. “I think shooting your brain would just make things worse, honestly.”

“Hehe, maybe so. Though it might end the agony that is being a teenager. But nah, I should at least finish Firefly before I do something stupid like that, and maybe write a note, and warn my friends so it doesn’t look like I just abandoned them.” He shrugs.

“i can’t tell if you’re serious or not.”

“So you’re over here too. Take it as you will I guess.”

“Where are we?!” The teen yelled, having somehow ended up in an alleyway maze nearly 10 blocks away from the Walmart.

Joey knocks on the door to the party.

Ideruba gently opens it and let’s him in before walking out

“Hi” Joey says and walks in

Ideruba sits outside depressed

As he does he can hear distant confused sounding scream, the only understandable words being ‘WHERE’ and ‘WE’ from somewhere or other farther off.

Ideruba goes after Another like me. Is this town cursed?

As he does he sees farther away a tall hoodie wearing figure stumble out of an alley, a plastic bag full of food in his arm, muttering angrily as he shook his fist at nothing before appearing to start arguing with whatever it was he was looking at.

Ideruba waves “Hey. Another one.” I wonder what happened to him. Wait. What happened to Ike to cause this to him too?

As he called out the figure stiffened before wiping his head over, a slightly fearful and embarrassed look in his dazed eyes as he immediately slammed his fist into his leg,cstumbling as he stammered “I-I, o-oh, h-hey there, names Kai, wh-who might you be?” He asked apparently trying to pretend nothing had happened as he waved awkwardly.

1 Like

“Ideruba.” He smiles Aw. Hes embarrassed. “Can I talk to the other.”

“Uh. Right.” Lauren’s eyes dart around the room, her fingers spinning circles in the air.